Milestone

So, my barracks is pretty large at the moment. I’ve crossed 100 level 40 5* units now, mainly from casually playing since release. Here’s my list of bois and grills. Not all are built, but most are even if their builds are by today’s standards highly outdated.

How are your barracks looking?

15 Likes

My Baracks looks extremely poor compare to yours, well done
You collect a good amount of 5 star :arvisboneappetite:

4 Likes

I am very proud of my squadron! You’ll get there one day as well!

4 Likes

I’m fine with the courants, indeed most of the time I neither use all of my 5* (like Sxandare , even if he has perfect ivs)

3 Likes

Oh, same. I have my little core of units I use, and the rest are just trophies. But some I like more than others even if I don’t use them.

2 Likes

I’m so confused, why did you waste a perfectly good Bike on that Like?

But anyway, that’s a pretty good collection!

2 Likes

I still have 5 more B!Ikes. A random unleveled 3* Fir has Warding Breath, because I intended to do something with that as well. And I’m convinced other random stuff has high tier skills as well, Idk.

Thanks!

4 Likes
I've got a lot...

8 Likes

butwhy

3 Likes

Iunno. She just has it.

3 Likes

What in the name of Ferdinand Von Aegir…

Hasn’t anyone taught you how to merge heroes?

5 Likes

I only merge units with skills I don’t intend to fodder, really. And I don’t really use my B!Ike anyways, except for in arena assaults or grand conqs

3 Likes

If they have good fodder, no.

1 Like

I get giving it to Fir, but a 3 star one?
tenor

1 Like
Barracks - 11/10/19

7 Likes

I did it long before her weap refine was around. Atleast as far as I know.

But yeah, she has it now. Not that bad tho, if I ever need it I can just fodder that away

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: merged Sonya :clap:t2:
:favorite: blessed Idoun :clap:t2:
:gordin: SSed L!Leif :clap:t2:

What are their builds, uses & your plans for them? :eyes:

Here go my barracks (main account) as of today 11/10/2019 (showcasing 5★s):

Hearts reference:

The barracks:

Ah, @Thehalohedgehog :navarreculture: just noticed the blessed + :favorite: Idoun as well :eyes:

9 Likes

My barracks are a lot emptier than everyone else here.

Barracks

7 Likes

My Leif has several builds. But I mainly use this Vantage build, alongside Lancina for moonbow spams.

I’ve no idea what to do with Idunn really, she pity broke me at some point but I’ve mainly used her as a wall for ranged SP grinding <. <

Sonya is one of those old, out of date builds that I’ve considered bringing back into the modern game. Back when, she was one of my Nino counters when that was far more relevant than now.

6 Likes

Huh? What about my Idunn?

2 Likes