Mimimimiam Challenge: First Summons

Hey! So…here are my summons you can watch it here!

Video

https://youtu.be/WvRErzjJ1xc

Summary of the Video!

Units Summoned
Red

Fir x2
Ares
Seliph
Sophia x2

Blue

Sully x2 (one part of the footage was cut because of something)
Shanna
Nowi

Green

Bartre
Cherche

Colorless

Virion
Clarine
Priscilla

If you’re interested and want to know what this is click here!

MiMiMiMiam Challenge

MiMiMiMiam Challenge Day 1

OH YEAH! I FORGOT I GOT A 5 STAR lmao, it was Owain! ;)))

3 Likes

Self promotion is shit.
Change my mind.

1 Like

I don’t know how to change a lightbulb, but I’ll do everything I can to change your mind… …Uhh…it’s righty-loosey, right?

1 Like

Go for a brain transplant then

1 Like

Lefty loosey righty tighty. That’s the way Prof. Egad does it.

1 Like

Those are some nice summons. You can make a decent team outta those guys.

1 Like

If you don’t spread word, then no one will find it. Don’t people make commercials? This is practically the same thing.

2 Likes

You promote yourself with good YT videos and not posting it in a forum.
That’s like asking people to check out your channel under someone elses video.

2 Likes

crying

4 Likes

True, true. Very true. Still, people need to know about it, right? What better way is there to tell them?

3 Likes

Tell me, do you think it’s fair for people who actually spent money to get advertising spots somewhere against people who do it for free by just posting it somewhere?

@PrincessSweetiePie
Sorry babe, you know you’re my best girl, but I, in general, don’t like it.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s a fair point. Still, there’s a difference between someone making YouTube videos, and companies making advertisements. I’m not a fan of the concept myself, honestly.

2 Likes

Oh so you didn’t know that YTers at some point paid promote to either:

• another YTer for shout outs
  • on forums, websides etc for posting their YT channel where it might be visable
  • pay YT directly to make the video or a self made advertisements appear somewhere

There’re enough of really talented guys and girls out there who, unfortunatly, can’t pay for such promotes so they try to make high quality videos that people might see at random and then maybe get shared or something.

2 Likes

Man, you really are putting a lotta thought into this. I guess I’ve nothing else to say. I didn’t think of that. Honestly, I was mainly being the Devil’s advocate here. You said to change your mind, so I tried to do so. But I guess you’re fixed.

3 Likes

Now I’m not trashtalking this guy or something for posting it, man everyone can do whatever they want tbh.
I just want to share some awareness.
I’m subscribed to man really small creators on YT who are talented as ■■■■, having a really great personality, but who unfortunately stuck at such a low subscriber count that they can’t do anything with YT, even though they dedicate so much time in it without promotions or payed advertisment and such.

That’s probably why I grew such a dislike about people promoting themself somewhere without actual quality content to back the self promotion up, meanwhile people with a real talent are struggeling to keep themself on making videos.

4 Likes

You sure shared that awareness, I can guarantee. That’s kinda sad. What can I say, I hope those people eventually find the success they deserve, and more.

2 Likes

they literally is just showing us how the challenge that they are doing is going. They even told us about it before this…
Its not self promotion, its being part of the community

2 Likes

That Owain fodder will come in very handy. Just make sure you have the build worked out before you do it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, because screenshooting isn’t a thing and even writting that we need to watch the video to know what 5 Star he got isn’t promotional at all.

You’re right though

2 Likes

I hope you understand that I’m being sarcastic here.

1 Like