MiMiMiMiam Challenge: The Ending

ok I might get hate for this… feel free to do so, check the video here:
MiMiMiMiam Challenge: The Ending

Video Summary
Why am I doing this?

I am doing this because, I don’t want to continue this anymore. This challenge just feels like an anchor attached to my feet. I just want this to end, I’m sorry. I took on a challenge too big for me, and it felt wrong. I’ve been contemplating about this the whole time without my phone. :morganagrom:

I'm Sorry

I’m sorry. I made a big deal about this challenge and I was the one who quit it. I betrayed Bartrre, Ares, Clarine, and Sophia. I’m sorry, I am doing this video because I want to give you all some closure. Yes, I know it’s early, like it lasted one week. And that’s my fault. :feh_notlikethis:

What's Next?

I will definitely do more challenges, I already have some ideas! And I can tell you now that they will not be as hard as this one. I may go back to this one, but not for now. So you all probably hate me now, so bye bye. I’ll see you all soon with new challenges. :nini:

If you’re interested in knowing what this challenge was…
MiMiMiMiam Challenge: Day 1

1 Like

Its fine. it was supposed to be fun but if it isn’t, then there is no point. Just make sure you have fun.

2 Likes

thank you for understanding ;)))

3 Likes

I don’t blame you it would have driven me nuts to keep up with.

1 Like

That’s fine. If it’s that big of a drain, don’t do it, you owe us nothing. I’ll be looking forward to your next challenges though, hopefully they go well. ;)))

1 Like

welp, it truly did lmao. Thank you! ;)))

2 Likes

I have some planned already lmao ;)) I just have to choose… I make a poll maybe tomorrow.

2 Likes