"Minor change" costume outfits you'd like

You know like how summer melt has that costume that is literally just a pair of sunglasses?

Stuff like that, not complete outfit swaps, but maybe a few parts changed

What are some servant “costumes” that you’d like?

I’d love Stage 2 Cu with stage 1 or 3 hair. Stage 2 hair looks horrible on him

I’d also like Stage 2 Lalter with Stage 3’s energy drill lance and cape

2 Likes

I’d love her to have a skirt at 2nd stage. It’s weird to have her armoured only from the waist up. Like, why.

5 Likes

Oh, I can’t believe I forgot about the skirt she has on stage 1!

2 Likes

Remove everyone’s horse

8 Likes

I adore Carmilla’s design but I’d wish she didn’t have her weird coffin-weapon thingie with her, it takes a lot of space and kinda ruins it for me.

1 Like

I agree with og cu’s 2nd ascension. He looks funny with short hair.

Some I’d love to just be able to adjust the color. I like liz, but I hate pink, especially hot pink. Couldn’t she rock red, purple, or blue instead? (note that is why I picked mk2 mecha). Or mix and match kiyohime’s outfits and hair options.

2 Likes

Eli Lancer 3rd Ascension: I don’t mind the bright pink because that is Liz, but I think if more black was included to the costume it would be easier on the eyes. Like if the hat was stripped pink & black instead of pink & white. Or maybe the frills on her bottom and middle layer were changed to black instead of white. Or maybe have the costume mostly pink & black as that would tie back to the first ascension. It is possible that maybe the artist was trying to show some growth in Liz between ascensions as she loses the color black and gains more of the color white with each ascension. And obnoxious does fit in with her personality but I think more black would help the costume more.

Carmilla 3rd Ascension: I just think it would be interesting and look kind of cool if we flipped the red and black colors around, giving her a mostly black with red highlighted outfit.

Anne & Mary Summer 3rd Ascension: I wish the heels matched more with the shoe and not flats with a makeshift heel on them (which is probably the point, but still…).

Kiyohime 2nd & 3rd Ascensions: The color changes and little tweeks to her costume are great and one of my faves. I just wish they gave her a unique fan design between ascensions as well as distinctive gold ornaments (the earring like bands below her horns) for her final ascension.

5 Likes

Gilgamesh’s 1st and 2nd stage are literally the same thing. I wish there was a costume with his casual clothes like in UBW.

7 Likes

Lion King sprite.

6 Likes

A lot of stage 2 ascensions are especially awful for the guys.

Cú, Ozy, EMIYA, Hijikata…

@Elsa_The_Conqueror tbh surprised they didn’t give it to us during GilFest

1 Like

would love this change. only reason i have her in her 3rd is for the energy drill and not the under bewb. can’t even see that part of her in sprite form on my phone.

my slight change is baber alter’s 3rd ascension outfit.
it’s normally this…
Alter3
but takeuchi did a promo art for the 2nd hf movie and tore off her weird sleeves with shoulder pads that attach to nothing and made her look like this…

and i, as arguably the #1 lover of all things baber alter, thinks she look 10 billion times better like this…

also, i want maid alter to go full maid outfit…

though the maid-style swimsuit ain’t bad either…

9 Likes

These pig tails gotta go

@LordHelpMe @bronzong

11 Likes

though usual i’m good with the twintail look, yeah. this is too much. now a pony tail… a ponytail would be nice.

6 Likes

It would have been a look

3 Likes

Also, I wish Suzuka didn’t have this hat lol

I’m not a fan and think she’d look better without it

And Ozy’s second ascension hair is cursed

7 Likes

she’s still too good for those pig tails

5 Likes

Who’s idea were these pigtails? They’re insulting the queen

8 Likes

Alright don’t @ me for Semiramis I see how this goes.

2 Likes

Boudica ascension line goes reverse like other servants
less tiddy on boudica
3rd ascension medusa doesnt get clown dots but instead gets different colored chains
little “things” on saberlot’s ascension gets removed
jack’s cloth comes in 3rd ascension
altera loses the little wings but her big wings expand widely

5 Likes

I agree with wanting to mix & match hairstyles with the rest of the costume. Like i prefer atalante’s blue sleeveless outfit but i also prefer her hair down and not in pigtails. also, id like nobuserker in buster shirt with burning hair like in her FA art. Most importantly, i want the gauntlet options on all 3 Summer Martha forms >:D

3 Likes