Miss EdeloftheGard Help

So after a long time of trying for her, I got Edel, yet her IVs are less than optimal. Can having her with a +HP boon and bane of Res be fine?

That’s offensively neutral. Basically it’s not -atk so she works literally exactly the same.

2 Likes

Honestly… just as long as she’s not -Atk she’s fine with nearly any bane honestly… since Aymr helps with 3 of the other 4 Stats with stopping doubles and lowering foes Atk

2 Likes

NoodleoftheGard :feh_noodlegard:

2 Likes

yeah you’re good. luckily she’ll be back in a couple months so you can try to get a better boon then.

1 Like

Wait a sec I honestly thought we were talking about OG Edel

:feh_azurafacepalm:

Hold up while I edit my post now lol

1 Like

Actually… now I don’t even know honestly…
@DougDimmaDome are we talking about OG… or Legendary Edelgard here?

3 Likes

Legendary Edel

Is that fine? Also what is a good build for her?

Yah it’s fine just that we can’t really give a proper response without knowing which one since they play vastly differently. As for a build, I run 2 different build on her, 1 is with Aymr DC Raging Storms Armor Strides and Heavy Blade 3 seal this with Galeforce this is my main build, the other is Brave Axe+ Heavy Blade 4 Raging Storms Armor Strides Death Blow 3 and Galeforce tho I mostly only use this one for MS

1 Like

Legendary Edelgard, the axe armor

Yes we know now because of the other previous reply you posted hence why I gave the 2 build’s I use for L.Edelgard… I was just saying that for units with multiple Alt’s you need to imply which one you are talking about in the original post so people can give you a proper response since not all the time all of a units Alt’s play the same way

1 Like

@bluebell is the EdeloftheGard

1 Like