Missing Character Post Update

I noticed I’m missing my fully merged Naga post update. I did not exchange her for feathers or make her a combat manual on accident. I’ve reached out to customer support, but I’m awaiting a reply. Has anyone else in the community noticed anything like that? I’m kind of freaking out because I gave her a lot of really hard to acquire skills and it took a long time to save up for her and the skills.

2 Likes

Do you’ve screens?

1 Like

Sorry to be a downer, but unless they confirm that there’s some glitch causing it (which feels unlikely) I wouldn’t expect any compensation. Sorry because that really sucks man.

2 Likes

I haven’t had any issues like this but now I’m deathly terrified of it happening to me

5 Likes

I don’t, I only noticed it when going to grind feathers this morning. I used her in the last AR season and just last night before I noticed the update went live. I am pretty pissed because I was playing around with the build and gave her a spare Dragon’s Wall and swapped her IVs to Res+ for fun. That was fodder well spent. Not a practical move at all, but I had no idea I was going to wake up to having nothing. I’m probably pretty screwed.

@Thehalohedgehog I’m going to say your right. I don’t think they’re going to find anything, but I don’t think they’ll look all that hard either. I have an unleveled Spd+ that replaced the merged one on all my teams, which is weird. I had the spare, but I kept it in case I wanted to switch back from Res+.

@An_almond I wouldn’t freak out. I’ve had one similar instance happen during a summoning event. I can’t even remember who I pulled, but the app crashed and didn’t load from the summoning event. I lost my orbs and the character and was basically told sorry. I still have a spare and a couple of manuals, but I’m pissed because of the skill investment. DC, Aether and Dragon’s Wall. I didn’t get around to using and flowers on her thankfully.

1 Like

Have you used the search filter and specifically typed out “Naga”?

If not, do that and if she doesn’t pop up then… idk what to tell you buddy

1 Like

I mean screens rn from your barracks where she should be

1 Like

I have and I’m out of luck.

1 Like

Oof. I’d send IS a bug report. Not sure it’ll do anything but can’t hurt to try

3 Likes

Just this for now. I can’t on here with my work’s wifi so it’s uploading slowly. I have another showing the my current Naga is my unleveled spare. She’s replaced the other one on all the teams I’ve had her on.

1 Like

well thats ■■■■■■ then
I know you said you didnt traded her for feathers, but did you keep track of your feather counter if it suddently get a little bit higher for no reason?

I did and it did not. I’m still sitting at like 5k. This is what I get for whaling for a character I like. I gotta tell myself it’s just a game and I can just earn my money back. Who knows, maybe IS will actually find something.

1 Like

oh wait a sec
you said you changed your IVs on your Naga right?
check if your underleveled Naga has the Dragon Wall you foddered to her

2 Likes

Yeah, could have merged the +10 into the other one by accident. If you did she will thankfully keep the merges.

If she has replaced your other Naga is because you might have merged the two.

1 Like

No, I kept the spd+ in case I didn’t like res+. I did not merge them. She is unmerged and had no skills. I am very careful about that.

@xchan no, she was not merged at all. She’s unleveled and unmerged. As I said, I kept her in case I wanted to merge her to change the IVs back to Spd+.

■■■■
The only other things that come to my mind is checking if any of your other units have suddenly Dragon Wall, but that wouldnt be likely or if you refunded something in game and they took away the Unit for it, which I also doubt
then Im out of clues, sorry bro

2 Likes

But did you marked her as your favorite? That would help to know that you don’t sensed her home or something

1 Like

I’m the guy the color coordinates his units by blessing so she was never not marked as a favorite :rofl:

Edit: sorry for any spelling issues or anything like that, I’m doing this for my phone while trying to troubleshoot other issues at work.

I appreciate everybody’s suggestions and IS looking into it.

2 Likes

I think refunds (if they’re even accepted, which I don’t think is common) will only take away what was in the bundle bought. So if you buy 50 orbs, use them and then refund you’ll have 50 orbs taken away from your current amount (this can go negative). As for bonus stuff in bundles idk.

1 Like