Mjolnir Defense Team - what are you going with?

I think I decided on my defense team. I’m still farming some feathers to put Aether on a few more units like Yune and stuff for later. I thought maybe Sinmara would be broken in this mode so I included Surtr. Having a galeforce unit with a dancer will nice. I also wanted to pair good melee units in different colors that check units with ranged units. Just using strong AR units to smoke through the mode.

Matthew might have to go - I don’t know how hard to the mode is going to get. Eir, Leif and Nino can apply debuffs though.

I really want to switch Leif and Eir, but the score is less. Eir could go with Iote shield and close counter and be a rockstar with matthew and nino. Leif can get Surtr into position each turn. But less score :/ Eir can also take advantage of the +10 spd a lot better than Lief can too. You know, I might just do this because it’s just better, but like i said, it’s less score.

Surtr’s Sinmara hitting new spawns happens really often:

What are you using?

7 Likes

Eir in the invincible zone, with Valentian Catria too, because she does so much damage. L!Marth in +10 spd because reasons. Sothis in +defense because she’s a dark type mythic, and I don’t have anyone who needs defense. Altina in +res because my Altina is my best unit. I know this setup kinda sucks, but nothing has happened so I don’t know how well it will do

2 Likes

These guys, cause they’re all I’ve got :ferdbirb:

5 Likes

This team basically trivializes the entire mode. Ross and Cordelia almost single handedly deal with every unit that spawns with their double galeforce and the rest barely have to do anything with how few enemies actually slip past.

5 Likes

I just threw together a team that actually works somehow because I don’t care too much about this game mode so far.

8 Likes

Some are just there for points (shld be obv), but yea its the first four that will b doing most of the work.

6 Likes

I’ll be using this

Eir and Sothis are both +5 (so they’ll score as +15 and +10 respectively) and I’ll probably get Peony in here somewhere since she’s +2. Just need to put Aether on Eir and Peony.

6 Likes

Going with this one. They managed to hold down the fort pretty easily on the Advanced practice,but I’m assuming the real event is gonna be a bit harder,so we’ll see how well they do.

3 Likes

Here’s mine :feh_nini:

Raven and Eliwood take care of 90% of the enemies :feh_ikestare:

5 Likes

Galeforcer Panne up top.

Edit:

SOTHIS PLZ.

8 Likes

Might replace Roy, idk.

5 Likes

I dont know if this will be it. All I know is rip 20k feathers for aether on Pheony

4 Likes

I already posted my defense somewhere, but here it is :

Top : Eliwood and L!Leif with their Galeforce/Pseudo-Galeforce to wipe out units before they can cross the line. Quite effective.

Spd : Idunn and B!Ike are my omnitanks. They can already tank pretty muck anything so speed is useful to also allow them to double units. Their Distant Counter also allow them to bait enemies and kill them.

Def : Micaiah already has a huge Res, especially because she has max dragonflowers and is +3. Since enemies mostly spawn in groups, her B skill allow some nice massive debuff, helping really well the team. Julia is here just to hit really hard. Since they are mages, their ranged attacks can kill enemies before they cross the line, which is always nice. The Def bonus allow them to have an okay Def while having an already big res.
That being said, when testing my defenses, I didn’t used Julia a lot, so maybe I can replace her by Peony for scoring purpose, but also because support can always be useful. I dunno… :thinking:
EDIT : I finally replaced her by Peony. With the bonus stats due to being a light legendary unit, she is actually really strong, in addition of being an amazing support, and it’s better for scoring purpose.

Res : Corrin has already a really high def, especially since she has Atk/Def Solo 3 and massive debuffs from her Dark Breath is always useful. Her BIGnis also hits really hard. Byleth can become an omni-tank with the +10 Res + Distant Def. His DC allows him to bait ranged enemies and kill them. His Windsweep also allows him to delete enemies pretty safely.

4 Likes

This works fine for me.

ignore the tactic skills, I just like using sorcery blade with Smols

4 Likes

I basically just took my Arena core, finally gave them QR3, gave Eirika DC, and finally gave Reinhardt his last merge :feh_legion:
Eliwood sweeps most of the top section, Legendary Azura megabuffs Eirika so she can tank everything, and Brave Roy & Legendary Leif are there for more Galeforce shenanigans when the mode gets harder. :feh_birbpeek:
Wasn’t too much effort for a team that scores semi-well. My Mythics aren’t merged high enough to warrant using them over +10s, so this is what I’ll probably go with for every season. :feh_birbpeek:

3 Likes

This is cause we were taking about scoring in the Discord, & I’m too lazy to get a new one
Yes.
I’m just going in with Units I like, seeing if I’ll like this long-term before getting more “invested” into it.

6 Likes

This,I don’t have much occasion to use half of these units since they capped HM,so it’s nice to use them in modes like this that aren’t to hostile,everyone tanks well and counter from range,Yune debuffs and gerik panic adjacent enemy allies,Sothis…is merged unintentionally,but I will use her to the fullest

4 Likes

2 Galeforcers in Attack position and mostly baiters for the rest, still some PP units in case something happens.

4 Likes

I’m curious how hard the mode will become eventually, but for now I will use B!Ike to bait the majority of the enemies out (that are not taken out by Byleth/Eir while the S!Fiora and L!Lucina can player phase whatever manages to get through.
And this current team has also the most optimized score for me.

5 Likes

Pretty simple,really.

5 Likes