Mobs Animation Update

With all the new animations updates and us getting Scathach and Okita au earlier, the difference between the mobs attacks and ours are definitely getting bigger. How would you feel getting au for the mobs?

4 Likes

Make the mobs have better animation than servants :feh_flaynfire:

16 Likes

Mobs now have Gilgamesh tier animations updates and if they np your old ass phone will crash!

20 Likes

some of them already do though.

The animation quality of mobs have been improving, but it feels like development time management malpractice to spend extra time updating something that 1, isn’t going to be seen by rofl 3t players, and 2, artificially extend farming time by showing more elaborate enemy actions to players that don’t

9 Likes

I only doing solo when have more free times :fgo_insane:

3 Likes

It would be wasted in my opinion. I’d rather have more mobs with unique design than the same mobs with new animations. Most of them just get 3 turned anyway

7 Likes

Make the mobs actually fight back first, then we can update attacks which really exist :fgo_bigbrain:

3 Likes

Mobs have battle continuation which still has them die that turn but they get an attack(Or annoying debuff) off before they do.

2 Likes

Amazons and other female mobs should smother and trample servants in their new attack animations haha jk unless :fgo_danzoblush: :point_right: :point_left:

5 Likes