Monty python and the heroic grails (which tempest trial unit to merge next)

• Dread fighter Hana
  • Brunnya

0 voters

Reasons for Hana

I’ve Already sacrificed many lives to give her good skills to become ðe god of ðe quad squad and since she’s already got good skills +10 is ðe logical next step, and also she dual wields her weapons of choice and has ðe same voice actress as Murderess so ðats someþing, And I just generally really like her so vote Hana and get

Ðis poorly made sticker

(Seperation)

Reasons for brunnya

I haven’t fed her many skills but I could and more importantly in fire emblem ðere are many archetypes and ðe best of ðose archetypes are characters such as Sonya who have purple hair, use magic, can be encountered as enemies, and most importantly, booba, and as you can see from ðis image and ðe fact ðat she’s also a Camus

She fits ðat bill so vote for brunnya and get

Ðis poorly made sticker

(Ðats ðe first þing ðat appeared when I searched “bern flag”)

2 Likes

You know, what annoys me about this. Brunnya gets Fimbulvetr in both Art and Prf… but Sonia only gets Bolting in art so now we have to wait like 3 years to get the actual Prf weapon on her
EyLXKG6WQAAhNkX

5 Likes

Brunnya for AR, Hana for arena, Hana for general purpose imo?

4 Likes

What have you already put on Hana? She’s going to get powercrept by another axe with a similar statline in a few months, probably a permanent pool unit.

5 Likes

Especially since ðey love making gimmicky red mages bolting coulda been someþing similar like “on turns 1 þrough someþing opponents wiþ ðe lowest hp wiþin 4 spaces/cardinal directions lose 10 hp” or someþing like ðat because wiþ it targeting lowest hp would make it hit ðose who are already easiest to take out Making it hopefully more gimmicky ðen overpowered but I guess not

3 Likes

I would say Brunnya can be used in Arena also she just requires a skill that’s on another Fimbulvetr user

2 Likes

C skills actually not ðat good yet

But I imagine for one who wishes to be as fast as possible 5 true damage and and not having follow ups negated by anyþing oðer ðen speed would probably be good

2 Likes

Especially since ðey love making gimmicky red mages

Bolting is Lightning magic so she would still be a Blue Mage

coulda been someþing similar like “on turns 1 þrough someþing opponents wiþ ðe lowest hp wiþin 4 spaces/cardinal directions lose 10 hp”

Plz no I don’t like those stupid gimmicky weapons that really only has good use in AR. The only one I’d even be willing to use is Iago since it’s only based on Even/Odd numbered turns so the weapon is going to be active at all times until he dies or the end of the map as long as the requirements are met, over only being active for like 1 or 2 turns and that’s it

5 Likes

Bolting is Lightning magic so she would still be a Blue Mage

I know I was saying If red can be gimmicky so can blue

Plz no I don’t like those stupid gimmicky weapons that really only has good use in AR. The only one I’d even be willing to use is Iago since it’s only based on Even/Odd numbered turns so the weapon is going to be active at all times until he dies or the end of the map as long as the requirements are met, over only being active for like 1 or 2 turns and that’s it

While I somewhat agree from what I’ve seen having ðe effect be of actual use isn’t ðat common for free units

3 Likes

Fair but N!Hana also is great in water season which a lot of people find difficult :feh_eirikathink: (and b duel inf 4 is rare yeah)

2 Likes

Are we talking only about the Grail mages, or over all all Grail units because I mean, Petrine has a very unique Lance allowing to target the foes Res unless she’s below 50% and she even gets Beast effectiveness and half Lull Spd/Res 5, Jorge inflicts -5 Atk on foes and grants +5 Atk to allies during combat, Gangrel can deal 20% of his Res as damage, Ashnard if im not mistaken has the only weapon as a flier which grants Iotes shield to him and Rein Atk/Def 5, then theirs Kempf with Flash and 10 splash damage, Brunnya can negates penalties on her and grants +4 omni, Kronya gets Vantage even when she’s at 100% hp as long as the foe is at 99% or lower. So it’s not like they can’t do unique weapons for Grail units before they get refines.

4 Likes

I was þinking mostly mages and bolting could be someþing actually useful since having such a long often means ðe opponent can’t counter attack could make it similar to Eleonoras weapon but wiþ res or def instead of speed or could be like ðe title of ðe topic and go for someþing completely different but honestly I ain’t holding my breaþ for someþIng good

1 Like

Then I recommend against merging her. Fodder the NFU and FB4 to the 185BST Echidna when that unit becomes available.

That leaves Brunnya, who still stands out today and will probably continue to do so, receiving a refine in…9-18 months?

1 Like

Why would I do ðat I like hana more ðen echidna

1 Like

Well I meant the next axe infantry with the Libra/S.Ylgr/Echidna/N.Hana statline. Nobody knows yet who it will be, but we’re getting a 185BST version of this statline, and based on the pattern, the new unit won’t cost grails.

If you’re doing it because you’re a Hana fan this isn’t a decision anyone can really advise you too well about. Only you really know how much you like Hana.

2 Likes

Seeing that it’s Bolting, a weapon with 3-10 range on it in the games, it should have the Dazzling effect on it (I would also say an effect that cancels out NCD but thats very doubtful). Then it could give either +3 Atk for more damage, or +Def to even out her bulk, I would say Slaying but in Blazing Blade it has a 0 crit rate

Then for the refine
If unit initiates combat grants Atk +6. If foe initiates combat inflicts Atk/Res -6 to foe and restores 7 hp after combat

Makes both of her phases better (and throws in the effect of her current best weapon of choice for her EP)

1 Like

Nobody knows yet who it will be, but we’re getting a 185BST version of this statline

If we are talking for Inf I’m fairly certain that the next bst boost for inf units would put them at around 182/183 bst, we can see this mainly because of Corrin, where FF.Corrin had trainee bst with her being at 173 bst then after the jump Inf unit went up to 172/173, and the same case happened with FM.Corrin being 177 and the current being 176/177.

1 Like

Ðe first bits basically what I said but not conditional but I like ðe refine idea IS should hire us for ideas since ðey seem dry for sonia

IS should hire us

You realize how bad of an idea it would be for them to hire me, I’d do the one thing they are too crazy to even do and that’s giving F.Corrin an Alt that has her using Yato

4 Likes

Not a heroes þing but I’d try and get ðem to put an elephant mounted Class in ðe next new game