Mordecai Build Q's (Hi)

So I +10’d Mordecai a while back at a point where I lost a lot of interest in feh, and never really got to building him

Now I’m somewhat at a loss and don’t know what to do here, does anyone have suggestions or maybe a build I can steal copy?

11 Likes

I mean my builds are probably meh to most people but…

Mordecai

13 Likes

I “built” him a long while back via community voting on his skills with my availabile fidder and here us what he became

Distant Foil, Special Spiral (or Lull A/D), Joint Drive Def and Steady Breath Seal might let him make Fedel cry.

10 Likes

I personally think its best to just double down on his best 2 stats with something like this.

Shove is there because you want to get his debuffs off still as a support
For special, it’s flexible but you’d either want a healing special or deadeye to counter the fast swordies
And the rest of the 3 slots are there to boost his atk/def even more
I got something similar to this but I dont have menace right now but its been working for me

12 Likes

This is a stupid build.
You’re an idiot and should feel ashamed of yourself.
:fgo_sthenosmug:

8 Likes

9 Likes

I stand by it :fgo_shutensip:

9 Likes

This is how I use my Mordecai, primarily in AR. Dual Solos (both A/D the Seal is on someone else ATM), gives him a lot of physical tankability and damage output, with a killer Ignis to boot. QR is QR, of course, and Infantry Pulse (along witg another IP on Ninian) helps OG!Edelgard proc her Blazing Wind faster so that she can one-tap…well, anything, really; but primarily F!Edelgard.

6 Likes

bannedt

8 Likes

That’d make me Mordecry :catsob:
Be nice to me Shinxy :fgo_ishtarpuppyeyes:

7 Likes

Be nice to me first :fgo_thatbishtar:

7 Likes

3 Likes

You don’t know the half of it

Just wait until Wyan sees what happened to the eggs

6 Likes

I think it’s best to go for Atk and Def. It is possible to boost his speed to fairly good levels, but he isn’t going to get more than 50-55 speed without outside support, so up to you if you think that’s worth it. If you go speed, you need to go all-out with A/S boosts everywhere.

Without speed, he wants to go for QR-based doubles. If you want him to counter bows and daggers, use Distant Foil; otherwise, just A/D boosting whatever. QR goes in B or S depending on availability. Then boost A/D across the board in his other slots.

4 Likes

bottom text

4 Likes

:feh_lynstare:

3 Likes

regular-show

2 Likes

What happened to the eggs?
(my turn to be Late here :fgo_sthenosmug:)

2 Likes

Nothing… :fgo_sthenosmug:

2 Likes