Mordekaiser is coming to FEH

Yoooooo look at him!

Kinda had nothing to do tonight so decided to make him in FEH

Nightfall - 16 Mt, gives Special Spiral and if unit is not adjacent to any allies grants +7 Atk to unit and inflicts -7 Atk on foes during combat, heals 10 HP after combat.

(Tried to simulate his W ability with his weapon, in game it gives him a shield which he can consume for health later, thats where the Atk debuff and the heal come from, Nightfall is the name of his mace in game)

Obliterate - 2 CD, boosts damage by 60% of units Atk, nullifies Damage Reduction effects.

(That is the name of his Q ability in game, which does more damage if the enemy is isolated, kinda used that as an excuse to give him the nullify effect)

Darkness Rise - After unit has participated in 3 combats (player phase or enemy phase), deals 7 damage every start of turn to foes within 2 spaces and inflicts Gravity on foes, grants +5 Atk.

(This one mimics his passive ability, which he needs to land 3 abilities or auto attacks on an enemy to activate a damaging aura around him, also his passive gives him more auto attack damage thats why it gives +5 Atk (the Atk increase works like the beast unit increase, not treated as a buff), also crammed in his E ability, which pulls enemies towards him, thats why it has a gravity effect)

Tried to think of something for his Ultimate (which transports him and an enemy to another realm, forcing them to fight one on one), but I couldnt think of anything.

I love Mordekaiser

11 Likes

@Lain for the Mord love

10 Likes

Great. Just what my wallet I need is a crossover involving the two games I’ve spent the most on

5 Likes

Man

I’m buying his skin as soon as it releases, border and everything

3 Likes

SUCUMBA
Tbh I would totally burn my whole wallet for this.
But only because it’s Mordekaiser. If it was any other champ I would just quit FEH.

2 Likes

I prefered the Og Mord with each of his ability who had a name derived of a famous metal song, and his title being “master of metal”
THAT WAS COOL! i still remember them!
Q skill : Mace of spaces = Ace of spade Motorhead
W skill : Harvester of sorrow = Harvester of Sorrow Metalicca
E skill : siphon of destruction = symphony of destruction Megadeth
R skill : children of the grave = Children of the grave Black Sabbath
Passive : Iron man = Iron man Black Sabbath

The “new” got none of that and that’s just plain sad

5 Likes

I remember seeing a thread of how it could still be linked to metal albums, but I dont remember the details exactly

Old Morde was so cool man, I started maining him when he was in that version, got to mastery 7 and everything, and 2 months later he got reworked, miss the dragom ghost and the 3 huge autos the most

Edit: found it https://www.reddit.com/r/MordekaiserMains/comments/btqm9y/ability_names_of_reworked_mordekaiser/

2 Likes

To imitate his ultimate, you should’ve given his C skill a Bramimond-esque effect.

2 Likes

usually banners have 4 characters, who else dyou think would get in with him

2 Likes

I stopped LOL a long time ago, like 1-2 year before “heroes levels” were introduced (soon after the release of the huge support with shield and poro, don’t remember the name) but that’s Morde that put me into it, Mordekaiser and Yorick

3 Likes

2 Likes

If I had to choose I would just put in my mains and favorites

So basically Mordekaiser, Swain, Aatrox and Jinx

3 Likes

same

tho ive been interested ive heard nothing but bad things, but mainly because those that dislike the game are so vocal

2 Likes

No seriously I have no idea who this is.

3 Likes

Honestly its mainly the toxicity from other players that I see as problem

But thats easily fixed by muting everyone

Its also way better to play with friends

4 Likes

me neither i had to look it up

but i know the game for it is infamous

2 Likes

ahhh i see now thats a problem i dont got those

4 Likes

pain.

3 Likes