More questions for a newbie

So I just started playing E7 this week because FGO has a few dead weeks. Really enjoying the game, don’t see it as replacing FGO as my primary focus, but something I will at least log into each day and do some “stuff”. Been reading some newbie posts and have a few additional questions:

1. How old is this game? With FGO I am used to already knowing upcoming banners and events because we are a few years behind the JP release, but that doesn’t seem to be the case with E7.
  2. I have seen a lot of mentions about moving 5* to 6*, 3* to 4*, etc. but nothing explaining how this process works. I am assuming that you have to max level the character first, but have no idea what to do from there.
1 Like
  1. E7 released globally November 2018. We are all caught up so unlike FGO no one knows future banners.

2. You promote your hero (a.k.a Ascension) buy feeding them other characters of the same star value. This is under Hero > Promote.

For example lets take Judith a 3* star hero.

Step 1: Raise Judith to level 30, her max level.

Step 2: Promote Judith by feeding her 3 things that are also 3 stars. (Phantasmals, fodder monsters, duplicates, or other 3 star heroes.

Step 3: Judith is now a 4* star hero. Max level 40.

You can repeat this process for any character. The maximum is 6 star (level 60)