More stupid weapon refines and skill theorycrafts

Rally Fury:Grants target ally Fury.
Fury:Increases stats by 3 but unit takes 6 damage after combat.

Goad Camilla:Grants Atk/Spd +4 during combatto characters with the name Camilla within two spaces.

Distant Breath:Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s distance and, if foe initiates combat, grants -1 to Special Cooldown for each of unit’s attack. If effect already applied, resets foe’s Special Cooldown before damage is calculated.

Deadly Smoke: After combat, deals 20 damage to foe and foes within 2 spaces of target.

Cigar Smoke:After combat, inflicts Lung Cancer onto foe and foes within 2 space of foe.
Lung Cancer: Unit takes 6 damage after combat.

Death Impact: Grants 15 Atk when unit initiates combat. Foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Bold And Brash: Evolution to Bold Fighter. Adds “If unit’s HP < 75%, then unit can attack twice even if foe initiates.”

More Like Belongs In The Trash:NFU evolution. In addition to its base effect, foe cannot make a follow-up attack under any circumstance.

Wrys’ Staff:Bringing healer refines in the weirdest way, it’s an assist skill that functions like Restore+ but heals all allies. This is going to be fun in Grand Conquests

And finally, an old wall of text with a new effect refine added at the end

Reinhardt’s Dire Thunder 2:The first refine to get another refine on top of it, this has the following effects.

(the old part, with a little change or two. Also the first weapon to get changed in a patch)
If unit is adjacent to dragon unit on even turn, unit gains +6 Atk and, when skill compares Atk between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Atk is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to dragon unit on off turn, grants +6 Spd and, when skill compares Spd between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Spd is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to beast unit on even turn, unit gains +6 Spd and, when skill compares Atk between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Spd is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to beast unit on off turn, grants +6 Atk and, when skill compares Spd between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Atk is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to lance unit on even turn, unit gains +6 Def and, when skill compares Def between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Def is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to lance unit on off turn, grants +6 Res and, when skill compares Res between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Res is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to axe unit on even turn, unit gains +6 Res and, when skill compares Res between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Res is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to lance unit on off turn, grants +6 Def and, when skill compares Def between unit and foe, acts as if unit’s Def is 5 higher. If unit is adjacent to sword unit wielding a Falchion family sword, grants effective against dragons and when skill compares foe’s stats to unit’s stats, treats all of unit’s stats as if they were +10. If unit is next to armored unit at start of turn and unit’s HP >= 50%, then prevents foe’s follow up attacks. If unit is next to cavalry ally at start of turn, grants both unit and cavalry allies “Unit’s movement is not negatively impacted by forests or trenches.” If unit is next to Infantry unit at start of turn, grants +1 to foe’s Special cooldown per attack. Unit can warp to any tile on the map. At start of turn, reduces unit’s Special cooldown -5. Can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. After combat, resets Special cooldown of foe and units within 2 spaces of foe. After combat, the foe’s mind explodes attempting to comprehend this weapon, making them unable to move. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd +10. If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res +10. Foe cannot counterattack. If unit defeats foe, after end of combat, unit can move again. Activates up to 10 times per turn. Allows for a three-way pairup, where all units involved can be switched between. Neutralizes enemy skills that change attack priority or guarantee enemy’s double. Neutralizes negative status effects on unit and disables foe’s skills that prevent unit’s counterattack during combat. During combat, inflicts Spd -5 on foe. Guaranteed double, even if foe initiates.

+Eff refine (The new part):Foe cannot make a follow-up attack. At start of turn, enemies within 3 tiles take 30 damage. Unit always attacks four times before foe’s attack on both phases. Ignores enemy buffs. Plus, changes “If unit defeats foe, unit can move again up to 10 times per turn” to “If unit initiates combat, unit can move again up to 11 times per turn.” Also adds “At start of Turn 1, foes within 3 collums centered on unit take 25 damage” because he’s not going to let himself get powercrept. So, guaranteed 100x8 :feh_rein:

4 Likes

Wow this is cool stuff for sure, I definitely hope it gets added in the next update

2 Likes

My favorite is Cigar Smoke 3

To be fair though, I think Lung Cancer should have a range of 3 spaces and have an additional effect of inflicting Atk/Spd/Def/Res -99 on foes

2 Likes

I don’t hate Rally Fury. It’s a spectrum buff, plus it could really be helpful for recoil reliant Desperation and Escape Route strategies

More Like Belongs In The Trash not OFU/10

Wrys’ Refine. Didn’t bother reading but I’d take whatever it is if it means healers finally getting refines

Edit: Goad Camilla would sound enticing if Goad Fliers wasn’t objectively better since every Camilla is a Flier

3 Likes

It’s an assist refine, actually. The name and nothing else is based on an actual staff from New Mystery.
I assume you didn’t read Reinhardt’s glorious essay of a refine?

download l

A refine is a refine is a refine. I’ll take anything for healers at this point. Not bad though. Heavenly Light feels like a waste of a slot at times, but the multi heal can be really useful.

Does Olwen get the Dime Thunder refine too? If so, I’d be down for it. I’m interested how they’d incorporate all this text on the screen

2 Likes

In the original post with the Rein refine, I mentioned Olwen got a separate refine that literally just made it Inheritable and nothing else

Isn’t it already in the game under the name of H!Hector ?

1 Like