Most hilariously ridiculous free summon you have ever gotten?

So on the banner with owain loki and kliff i simply said “ah i dont like any of them. There are no chances of me getting any of them”. Click on a red orb and get a -def +spd owain. “What.”

1 Like

Ignored reply

2 Likes

What???

Well, not sure about ridiculous summons, since I never get my hopes up, but I once free summoned OG Celica on her revival banner. I nearly dropped my phone then. :eyes:

Otherwise, I free summoned both a +Atk/-Res Tibarn and a +Spd/-HP Greil on their debuts, and they’re now from my main team. Definitely impactful.

1 Like

Idk. Got Dorcas and Ishtar on their debut banners as free summons. Trying to remember any others I’ve gotten.

1 Like

Last year’s daily banners I got a -spd Shanna as my only 5* from those.

5 star catria from Marth and Caeda’s bhb, since I had just started her as a merge project.
Luke cause I hear the tales of him pity breaking people and he appears to me for free, with perfect ivs as well.
L!Eirika cause I loved her art but I was saving my orbs and she just shows up for free.

2 Likes

Today I got a free neutral Lewyn from the New Power banner.

If we count tickets, certainly the most ridiculous thing that happened was getting a Swordhart from the Idunn banner and another one from Nah’s.

I had this one time where I got 5 5 stars in just 20 orbs one of those was a free summon Alm after getting him i got Deirdre on the next orb, one of my luckiest moments ever in feh.

3 Likes

I remember getting B!Roy as my free summon for a banner that happened during Golden Week. I think it was a CYL2 Brave Heroes summoning event. Great IVs, too! +atk, -res.

1 Like

L!Eirika on her debut banner :feh_nino:

I was gonna summon for her too so i was like ok :feh_nino:

And Edelgard on her debut banner too :feh_nino:

I guess this game rewards me for stanning characters :feh_nino:

3 Likes

46ee0b66e0363b4682497475522b9b0ec5f0c366

1 Like

I free summoned a 5 Star +Spd Tailtiu when they reran the Blade tome banner.

She was the only Blade tome that was not a Focus.

3 Likes

I got 2 Nailah and a Tibarn for free from Hero Fest
Free summoned Legendary Roy after playing him in smash for hours
Free SLeo

1 Like

I got a 5* Klein on my free summon on his BHB banner @Banraku

2 Likes

:kleinyes:

1 Like

Was summoning for Helbindi and was at about 4.5% pity rate. A new banner came up the next day and used my free summon on green and got Helbindi…lol.

2 Likes

I remember that I wanted Lewyn in his original banner because I didn’t have green mages, so I said “Man, without Julia and Deirdre I really need that Lewyn”. My free pull was +res Deirdre and 5 orbs later I found a neutral Julia.
No Lewyn tho

1 Like

Pulled Lucina on the A version of those Headband VG banners :thinking:

1 Like

Do special “one summon and you’re done” banners count?

If so, NYFjorm from the Year 2 seasonal grab bag. I even theorized what I’d do with her if I got her!

1 Like