Most Iconic Moments in Fire Emblem

So, I thought I’d post my personal top 5 most iconic moments in Fire Emblem with 5 more honorable mentions (in no particular order) - The HM list was pretty difficult to make because of how many good moments there are but I’m more interested in seeing which moments stuck with everyone else the most

1. Battle of Belhalla

2. Every time that Ike fights the Black Knight

3. Dimitri Finds Out the Identity of the Flame Emperor

tenor

4. Eliwood’s Introduction

(This one probably feels out of place with the rest but I honestly love this scene & everything about it)

2021-03-10 (3)

5. Greil Mercenaries: The Comeback

Honorable Mentions:

Zephiel’s Funeral & The Death of King Desmond

(If we actually saw this happen & as an animated cutscene, then it’d probably be first or second place for me)

Lucina Unmasked

Lucina Confronts Robin

Orson Betrays Renais Orson’s wig flew

Deirdre & Sigurd speak to Seliph

21 Likes

Here’s more but I couldn’t put them all in the main post because I didn’t want to be too much

:crazy_face:

• Elincia reunites with her retainers
  • Naesala in general
3H Spoiler

Jeralt’s Death

• Aed Massacre
  • Ike beats the shit out of God
  • Finding out that Nergal is the father of Ninian & Nils
  • Ranulf confronts Zelgius
  • Lyn gets the Mani Katti
  • Rath & Lyn meet
  • Pent wrecks the desert by himself
  • Ephraim takes down the castle with 3 homies
  • Greil’s death
  • Reyson in Serenes Forest
  • Jagen vs Lang @ Lang, you have constantly mocked our prince of Altea with your actions. Even if his highness could forgive you, I certainly could not. Come, draw your sword. Even thought I, Jagen, am old, I will not lose to somebody like you
  • Chapter 5 of Thracia 776
  • The prison arc in Thracia 776
  • Reinhardt
  • Ishtar & Julius’s game in FE 4
  • Altina & Arion in the final chapter
  • Lewyn
  • Berkut goes :crazy_face:
FE 7 Spoiler

Eliwood kills Ninian

• Ryoma & his 25 turns lmao
  • Haar vs Levail
  • Jaffar & Nino go to assassinate Zephiel
  • Lloyd chasing you around the map in Cog of Destiny
  • There’s way more but I’m getting tired now lmao
  • Fighting Camus in SD
  • Sonya v Jedah
  • Alm finds out where he’s really from
  • Conrad unmasked
  • Sonia v Nino
  • Renault v Nergal
14 Likes

Reinhardt

The effect is diminished because you did this for Lewyn too, but I’m glad it’s just “Reinhardt” not like “fighting Reinhardt” or something trite like that, because Reinhardt is really more of an event than a person.

5 Likes

It originally said "Lewyn when he gets Forseti " but then I realized Lewyn was always iconic

5 Likes

Still the best moment in a Fire Emblem game to me.

15 Likes

The queen made my other iconic moments list but it was for this scene

Tellius was iconic in general tho

10 Likes

I won’t list them because there is too many but here are my best (quickly)(even if they may be not that iconic for others) :

• Arvis giving Seliph and his army their holy weapons and assuming his acts by letting himself be killed by Selpih army, assuming the “vilain” rôle for puting Seliph into a “hero” rôle.
  • Hector knowing his brother is dead but not saying it to any others for not making them worry and killing their moral
12 Likes

I actually really like the scene right at the end of the game where ike gives his speech to the army. It’s really simple but effective

6 Likes

The ones that you and @Kroeger listed were all really good

I also like when Hector & Lyn have that special conversation in the final chapter, but there’s just too many great scenes Also Joshua fighting Carlyle & Caellach :pensive:

9 Likes

You know my opinion on this already

7 Likes

Well that pic of Battle of Belhalla is kinda misleading. Sigurd got roasted instantly without being able to lift a finger as he was in still shock of what transpired.

7 Likes

It is

But it was in the top spot so I needed a beautiful cipher art instead of an SNES screenshot

7 Likes

I’ve always liked Azura’s dance scenes in Fates. I know they’re not too big from a plot point (such as Fates’ plot is) but they do show Garon as something that needs purified. It’s mainly because they’re beautiful.

6 Likes

You just have to have the meteor above his head lol. That’s the most haunting moment during my first time playthrough. :catlie:

Also now i can see why there is rumor of Ayra being a possible survivor.

5 Likes

Oh I’d also offer as a candidate the bit in Birthright where Xander kills Elise because she wanted him and Corrin to stop fighting and then goes on and fights Corrin anyway, because it’s exactly the kind of goofy melodrama you’d expect from Fates.

5 Likes

That’s this special conversation that make me feel Lyn X Hector is the cannon shipping

5 Likes

d644361d045389e48e4f24acee9b5c168b4ea641_00

7 Likes

Didn’t Sigurd actually fight back though? According to FE4’s opening scenes Arvis didn’t kill him instantly, with the Meteor and he actually killed him personally with the Valaflame, partially thanks to Deirdre’s healing.

4 Likes

Oh good catch

I forgot that was in the opening

4 Likes

First place just makes me depressed
:feh_elisad:

2 Likes