My 100 Waifus Tier List

Hi fellow doctors :grin:, I wanted to share with you for fun my Arknights female operators ranking.
I made my choices based on various factors: appearance, voice, personality, lore and general utility. This is only my opinion, so don’t hate me if I didn’t put your fav character up there, of course we can’t have the same preferences. However, keep in mind that I like all the waifus between S and C tier, but for the sake of the list I had to separate which I love the most from the ones I like a bit less. Honestly only the last tier is kinda the “bad” one.
Let me know your thoughts :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

P.s. I also added to the list some future operators that I am hyped about: W, Bagpipe, Ceobe, Leizi, Suzuran and Shamare.

4 Likes

I see our tastes are a little different, but definitely not gonna say anyone can be wrong on their own waifu preferences. Although we do have a little overlap - I’d put Eyja and Purfumer at the same level you did, and a few would only be a bump of one level up or down.

My favorites are, almost paradoxically, the shy ones and the very affectionate ones. Blue Poison has both, which puts her as a definite S-rank for me. I won’t be taking the time to do the full list, but at least my other S-ranks would include Estelle and Manticore, and Gravel would either be S or A (she loses some points for the bloodlust, but she’s very sweet).

1 Like

What about how Lava sees herself?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s not easy to rank them because there are so many characters too and of course we can focus only on a few that really strike our interest the most.
Perfurmer was my first Elite 2 too, she is indeed one of the loveliest characters in the game and she has Megumin’s and Takagi-san’s VA, two anime characters that I really like. She is also the highest ranked 4 star in my list.
Eyja is the incarnation of cuteness. She even calls me Senpai, I can’t ask for more :heart_eyes:
Blue Poison is awesome (B is still very good in my list), but I like more Platinum almost in every aspect for some reason: I think she is graceful, elegant and very cute while she is trying to be the serious type. I love that about Platinum and she is second only to Exusiai in my team too. Also keep in mind that I pulled Platinum way before I got BP, so the affection over time is also a big factor in this list for each character.
Estelle and Manticore could be higher, not gonna lie: the only reason they aren’t is because they didn’t strike my interest. But they are worthy waifus.
Gravel is just ‘ok’ for me, I am not really into kinky stuff :joy:
Anyway I respect your waifus :heart:

1 Like

Well, that changes everything ahaha. I wish they release this Lava as a skin for regular Lava one day. It would definitely bump her up on my list. She is really cool in the Nian story.

lol, the Ancient Forge event definitely made me like Lava more - even though she was my first E1 and first max E1 operator, I haven’t really thought about her for a while. But the girl’s certainly got an imagination!

Was considering making a tierlist but I haven’t played this game long enough to be familiar with everyone to make a decent one

That said, I’ll just post my target list

Includes some people I already have and am familiar with

I Stan Reunion Waifus

Sidenote - Adorkable Category is for people who I don’t Waifu, but find incredibly cute and endearing

1 Like

If only Frosty :rabbit2: was an operator, but we all know she won’t be, dammit :pleading_face:: she is probably my favourite character in the whole game even as a villain.

Very nice list indeed👌🏻

P.s. I didn’t specify it, but all the lil girls like Eyja, Nightmare, Suzuran and so on are ranked based on cuteness, so more like “daughters” than “waifus”. But I wanted to include them too.
Also Projekt Red is the cutest assassin in existence, I think: you really want to pat her on the head and give her some fluff, but again not really a “waifu” kind of character. Just super cute and lovable! Cute and deadly :heart::wolf:

2 Likes

I see you’re a man of culture with that Projekt Red placement

2 Likes

Insert obligatory where’s Ansel comment here

Seeing Ch’en, Schwartz, and Skadi in the top tier. Man if culture indeed :feh_navarreculture:

Also glad to see Sora near the top as well!

4 Likes

Ahaha, actually at the start I was thinking to put in Ansel for memes :joy:
Ansel, especially with his summer skin, is more interesting than many other females in the game, let’s be honest!
F for the innocent doctors that fell for the trap, I don’t blame you though :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Hmm, now I’m curious about making a separate waifu and daughtaru charts…certainly are a few that I wouldn’t waifu but would totally head pat. I feel like Gummy is high up on that list. Eyja…might be on both?

1 Like

Gummy gives me diabetes :ice_cream::cake::lollipop:
I usually play with her any time I need to use a Medic-Defender. I love her personality. Bought her skin as well. Definitely a high tier daughteru :heart:
And also future high tier waifu, since she is very good at cooking :yum:

3 Likes

Oh god, maybe I should revaluate Croissant :croissant: right now :heart_eyes:
Love the Tomb Raider style skin!

6 Likes

That skin’s way better than the KFC one. Hopefully they do more in this Mad Max Tomb Raider? style

4 Likes

Now that I think about Mad Max, this Croissant in the sand with a bike really fits in that environment too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

However guys, this is the skin I am the most hyped about: behold " Goddess Platinum " :innocent::heart:

4 Likes

Looking at it more closely, it does look more Mad Max-esque with the whole wasteland thing going on

3 Likes

5k-w5Xpm_400x400

Slowly now...

3 Likes

Hold up… Aak is a girl?

3 Likes