My Bike can now run at 70 Speed

Finally got him that 9th Infantry flower for the final speed increase.
My Bike can now reach 70 speed during combat in enemy phase. He shall fear no more Hardy Bearing L!Alm :feh_flaynsmile: (unless it’s a +Spd +10 LAlm on Earth season with two Yunes, Darting Blow 4 & DB3 seal… )

• 44 base speed in Light season with 2 Peony
  • Lucina: +3 from her weapon, +1 from partner support 1 space away, +3 from Drive Spd 2, +6 from Spd/Res Link 3
  • 1st Peony: +3 from cardinal direction buff, +3 from Drive Spd 2
  • 2nd Peony: +3 from cardinal direction buff
  • Swift Stance 2: +4
    Total: 70

Lucina soaks all Bright Shrine and Chill Spd for Bike. That being said, it’s not always easy to have the perfect unit positioning for all this buffs to happen. It should be around 64~67 in most cases.

The perfect situation would be sth like this, but ofc it’s not easily achievable in every map.

I could probably go a bit higher with Drive Spd seal on 1st Peony but it feels a bit overkill already.

//

12 Likes

that’s a fast bike

does it have brakes

:fgo_insane:

21 Likes

This looks like something @RyomaLobster would like to see

3 Likes

Be careful, you wouldn’t want to crash at such high speeds.

2 Likes

I’m sure his Bike is even faster (+Spd IV and three Peony maybe?). :feh_nino:

1 Like

When it runs into units with Lull Speed :feh_ohgod:

4 Likes

He runs 2 Peony I’m pretty sure

And I don’t think his B!Ike is +spd

Running close call or repel on him would be such a wild idea with all that speed

5 Likes

700 people already do that

2 Likes

Lets take this a step further and make a close call Hawkeye build instead

2 Likes

How do 700 people run an unreleased skill?

3 Likes

Lets take this a step further and make a Repel B!Alm build

3 Likes

he said close call or repel dumb dumb

3 Likes

That you still haven’t traveled forward in time sounds like a personal problem to me :feh_camillamug:

1 Like

I don’t want to give up Null-C Disrupt though. The annoying staff & firesweep units (though rare) can get danced and snipe my backrow units. The extra 40% dmg reduction is probably not worth it most of the time.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just memeing anyway for the ultra damage reduction, null C disrupt is definitely better to rid of those pesky staff units

7 Likes

but beast thats not a meme
People already legit have that build with Close Call Bike

2 Likes

Null C is basically one of those skills that either carries you or is completely useless

Close Call would always be useful, but I think I’d prefer Null C just for those cases it’s needed

Plus, stacking that much speed on B!Ike is something I can’t do since I run him in Astra

9 Likes

Don’t worry. IS will release an Astra Mythic that gives +Spd eventually. :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

No +spd or close call smh

3 Likes