My Break From FGO Is Over

After drowning in Salt from the game that is FGO, I am back after taking a month long break from this game. It has done a lot of good for me but I guess I just couldn’t give up on playing it.
So, how much did I miss? I hope it was not anything serious :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Welcome back to hell! Probably just the anni goodies and skadi, if you took a break after that nothing much apart form Rider Ishtar, and some lores.

You should be able to clear the present event and get permanent Zerk Jalter if you apple hard enough. So nothing too serious was missed depending on the time you took a break.

7 Likes

Nice to see a familiar face after so long :slightly_smiling_face:. From your description, I don’t think anything serious was missed unless you forgot something important to mention :sweat_smile: :joy:.
So, the new Summer Event has started? I had stopped playing about a month ago so I don’t really remember what was going on during that time.

1 Like

Was the break before the anniversary or after it? If before anni, then you missed skadi, a servant comparable to Merlin/waver/Tamamo and lots of anni goodies as well, they introduced command codes as well, so if you missed the anni, it would be a bit bad. Nothing unrecoverable though.

Also yeah, new summer event has started over a week ago, good luck in finishing it, atleast try to get summer jalter to permanent!

1 Like

You just cant escape eh?.. and Tomorrow is BB banner too… welcome back to Hell

4 Likes

I think I remember playing for a few days into the Anniversary but that’s it. As for Skadi, it doesn’t really matter since I didn’t had any SQ to begin with.
I will get the Summer Jalter. Don’t worry, even if it takes up all my Apples :sweat_smile:

Escape is not possible :sweat_smile:. BB Banner? The Summer One I think, right? I don’t remember checking her up :thinking:

1 Like

Oh hey it’s you

You missed the Anniversary and the Summer 2 Rerun but other than that not much

Just take advantage of Level Ups and Appling to clear the Event

3 Likes

Yup, Summer BB. she’s not really OP or game breaking but she can help with NP looping easier since she can lock card deck for 3 turn.

5 Likes

Yeah. What I missed will be dearly missed but it was all worth it. Better be sane than dead in salt :sweat_smile:
I don’t think I will lvl up much since beyond lvl 130 it takes a lot. But Apples should help me for that.

I think I remember seeing that. Fun Stuff but nothing Meta :thinking:. She is still really good so that counts.

2 Likes

Hi :catwave:

1 Like

Hi :catwave:

2 Likes

Playing summer 3 event is fun, you should do it…

2 Likes

I will. Just waiting for the game data to be downloaded :catcry:. Not the best internet :catroll:

1 Like

Did you uninstall your FGO :fgo_shock:

1 Like

I needed some time away from it :catsob:

1 Like

Still got the bind code though ?

2 Likes

Of course I do :catrude:. I may have needed a break but I can’t just forget about it. I have been following this Series for years :catdude:. It’s not easy to give up on it

2 Likes

Nice…
If you want some help, just say it… I’ll try my best to help you…
:fgo_ereshwoah:

2 Likes

Thanks. Knowing that is enough for me :catdance: :catlove:
I will let you know if I need any help, which I think I will. Because I can’t understand anything about this event :catroll:

2 Likes

Here’s my code : 292,451,947

Feel free to add me :cat:

2 Likes