My dear Quan

I wanted to show how much of a beast this underated lance cavalier can be. Plus he has high chances of participatiing in the next VG so I’ll maybe be able to +10 him wish me luck!

12 Likes

May the power of the Gáe Bulge be with you

4 Likes

Gay_Roy

1yyrdh

Looks like a solid build. My only complaint is Heavy Blade > Fierce Stance since Aether can be activated easier with a skill/seal that increases cooldown.

1 Like

@discobot fortune
Is there more than two gay Roys?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

1 Like

Who is this third gay roy?

6 Likes

But you’re already “Gay Roy”

3 Likes

Who said there were only three?

1 Like

33%20PM

5 Likes

I feel like there’s another gay Roy here but they’re really lowkey and I don’t remember who it is but I might just be imagining that

3 Likes

Welcome to Gamepress Gay_Roy, Now please keep that monster away from me.

1 Like

Why does he need Aether though? He has enough attack that Sol or Noontime works better for sustain.

1 Like

In all seriousness, Quan is an underrated Lance cav. He’s really strong and would be more relevant if he was ever on a banner or got a refine.
2 Likes

2 Likes

welcome to the gay side

although Gaius would be better

1 Like

As a regular user of Quan myself, who I also managed to +10, this is incredible! But what is even more amazing is that you’re the first I’ve seen to max out on Dragonflowers for him.

Props for keeping Gáe Bolg equipped as well. I’ve seen several opinions in the past regarding his builds saying that he is better off with refinable non-Prf weapons, such as a Slaying Lance. Let’s hope Gáe Bolg receives a solid refine in the future.