My Default Female Corrin Build

She’s in a team with Legendary Eliwood, so she gets a +6 to ATK and DEF. Fierce Stance because her ATK is not very good and I wanted to kinda fix it. I do not know what Skill should I give her in the B slot. Quick Riposte maybe, but I am not too sure.
What changes should I make?

@Salt_Guardian_Leaf

@GVader I think?

2 Likes

She will only get the +6 Atk/Def if her Atk is the highest so unless the other 2 units on the team has 40 or less Atk she won’t get the buffs

L!Eliwood BD okay… 40 atk :lynstare::morganagrom:

3 Likes

Yeah, L!Eliwood might not work with her. His abilities only proc on the allies with the highest atk, and unless your team is made up of Wrys, Azama, and Henry, that’s not likely to be Corrin.

She’s been powercrept to the moon and back, but she’s still a decent unit. You can always use the tried and true Lightning Breath + Steady Breath + Aether combo with Quick Riposte in your B slot.

That atk stat makes me cry. She’d be way too reliant on specials to actually deal damage. I’ve put Res Smoke on mine, but of course I can’t expect you to have an extra F!Grima lying around. Seriously, why is this skill only on one unit? Tanking is great and all, but if you can’t kill them in return, why does it matter? I feel like she’s better off functioning as a support/debuffer with her default Dark Breath and using Distant Counter for her A slot. I’ve tried running Lightning Breath + Distant Def 4, but it’s just… meh. She is pretty flexible though because of her unique stat spread leaning toward spd and def.

3 Likes

Also, display your boons and banes because trying to figure them out mentally is… ugh. Unless she’s neutral, in that case ignore me.

3 Likes

That actually sounds… Doable. :thinking:

2 Likes

If I had to use Lightning Breath+ and Fortress Def/Res, and I was playing against custom-built units (Arena, AA, AR), I would use Null Follow-Up/Guard. Res Smoke can give attack on both phases. Swift Stance would give you more Res and some Spd to avoid a few more doubles. QR as a seal would be fine but I would buff FCorrin’s Spd and Res if you want her to act as a mixed tank. The last two builds in the picture are the ones I use most often on her.

2 Likes

+1. Res Smoke is useful in some builds but not anywhere near as strong as some of the newer skills. The fact that is not more available is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Btw Rulo do I have you as a friend?
If not can I add ya?

2 Likes

Hi Lain, I don’t have you as a friend. It’d be my pleasure: 5171542855. Reyson is my current merge project but I change my lead all the time :vulcan_salute: :hridexcited:

1 Like

Nice nice sent ya.
Wanted to add you from back then when you helped me out with my Kana build, but I forgot afterwards :zekewhat:

2 Likes

Friends now! How’s that unique MKana build coming along? Hope to see him one of these days on the battlefield.

2 Likes

If I hadn’t like 4-5 other merge projects and more feathers I would’ve been done by now, but welp that needs to wait apparently :legion:

2 Likes

Meh… FCorrin has a shitty atk so you should always try to avoid any loss of atk.
Lighting breath is her worst weapon, the +1 to special cd and the low mt kill her.
Fortress may be good but still something like Dc or bonds/solos/push4 (if you go for non DC Corrin) might be better.
Dark Breath is the best weapon on her, or maybe Water breath/Light Breath.
Light breath+ Watersweep is a nice combo, you attack and buff yourself, ready for the enemy phase, best paired with Atk/Spd smoke.

Completely understandable! Building up units is fun but expensive and somewhat slow. One day for sure! :legion:

2 Likes

She gets Eliwood’s buff since in my team I have other two 40 ATK units. Klein (I did not get the ATK Boon, but he’s still good), and Default Mia (with a weird build).

Is this “weird build” a weaponless one???

I mean neutral +0 Mia with Brave sword brings her to 40 atk