My favorite inheritable lance

Love Geese’s weapon. Great stuff.
Pulled two, one for both projects. Sorry Geese, can afford to use you.

Screenshot_20200807-132337

Idea is to make him a well rounded duelist who can go crazy when desperate.
In other words, kinda like Cormag. Calm well rounded guy with an explosive rage under the surface

He’ll need outside spd buffs and/or some merges to shine with his speed, but overal I really like the damage especially he can blast out.

Screenshot_20200807-132544

Talking well rounded. Ferdinand is a trooper with no weaknesses. Well except no DC or strong gimmicks. But still he is what you’d call the peak of allround effectiveness.
And on a horse, his flexibility is unmatched.

Love the fact that lance spills out gold and gems when it hits. Truely Ferdie is ever the show off.

Yes… I do know the overlap with the B slot and weapon.
Need to think of a fix

Planning to at least bring em to +5 soon. So far testing has been nice. I especially love how their atk got a boost, solidifying Cormag’s niche and patching up Ferdie’s biggest weakness.

Any thoughts or builds of your own with this lance?

18 Likes

I’m also giving the lance to my Ferdinand. I just don’t have the feathers for it yet…

Ideally I would have Atk/Spd Solo in his A slot, but I could maybe swap to DC as well. For B I’m strongly considering Mystic Boost, but that’s gonna wait until Eir returns in October because that’s when I plan to go crazy pulling colorless because L-Alm and L-Robin will be there, too. Mystic Boost combined with his already amazing statline and the Solos would make him incredibly tough to take down.

6 Likes

I did not think about that.
But that’s an amazing skill on a unit who’s amazing at surviving fights.

4 Likes

Yah… I’m loving it myself too

5 Likes

Now we have two inheritable lance’s that give strong buffs & negate penalties/buffs :feh_arthurthink:
Looks great! :feh_hridexcited:
It’s quite rare to see a built Cormag.

4 Likes

Someone has to

3 Likes

I’m enjoying it a lot too. I managed to get one to give to my Fiora. Figured Pegasus Flight and the lance effect would combo really well for her. Gave it a Res refine, started testing in Abyssal Lloyd, and…

Yeah, it’s pretty good. This might be my favorite inheritable weapon.

2 Likes

Imagine Altena doubling Marf without using Brash Assault or QR

3 Likes

Im thinking of using that lance with my Oboro. I have the gilt fork already on my Donnel and i love it. Imma see which i like better.

:feh_hridexcited:

:feh_eirikabulli:

2 Likes

How ironic, the pirate keeps getting his lance pirated

3 Likes

I need to get another Geese for her myself so I can change Lull Atk/Def for QR3

4 Likes

Looks good. I’m hoping to grab one for my Cormag too, it’s a really solid lance.

Also gotta admit it kinda fits his color scheme, and that accessory looks good too.

You know what I love with this TT?

Capture
He is ready to wipe the floor with ennemies! notes thats his build isn’t fully finished yet… miss somes neats fodders

Sometimes accessory + weapon + unit sprite goes so well togethers!

4 Likes

Yeah…
Stuff like the right weapon and accessoires can work wonders.
Screenshot_20200808-225104

Even just small stuff

Or a combo of armor and a helm
Screenshot_20200808-224649