My first +10 five star!

It took me a while cause I prioritize having lots of different heroes, but this one I couldn’t resist. I’ve only played Binding Blade as a child and got so happy to discover FEH, so I did not know all the characters. But when I first saw this hero, I knew I wanted to level him. One problem, it was a TT hero. Good luck Holy Grails came.

Behold the Black Knight!

17 Likes

No dragon flowers.
0/10

11 Likes

True, I don’t have enough yet. Problem was I didn’t spend enough energy in obtaining them. Still, only five stats extra. Merging gives more.

2 Likes

Good job, it is always nice see new +10 heroes!

So, you never played his game? He’s one of the main characters from the Tellius Saga, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. If you have the chance I suggest to try those two games, they are veery good

Unfortunately Heroes makes spoilers about his true identity but oh well

9 Likes

“WILL YOU SURVIVE?!”

Congrats dude. Was actually thinking about making him my first or second 5☆ + 10 (Heroic Grail whose technically)

7 Likes

But flowers makes it look complete. :man_dancing::dancer:

7 Likes

I’ve never played those games, and when I spoiled Black Knight’s identity for myself, I felt like Lex Luthor in that scene of Justice League where he takes control of the Flash’s body, and then…

12 Likes

Lmao

I’ve been spoiled too unfortunately, since I played PoR only after Micaiah was added to Heroes. There are too many spoilers on Heroes (Berkut or Grima for example) but in the end there is nothing IS can do about them

8 Likes

Title made me think you mean as a whole, got confused

Still, not bad! Great job on your first +10. :feh_bklul:

7 Likes

Same.
And I think it’s a good time for me to say, I haven’t experienced a whole FE game ever, so everytime somebody told me to (something along the lines of) “your preference” the only aspect I’d be going off of is appearance, and I think that’d be a bit dumb. Lol
But hey, congrats to the poster! :slight_smile:
Hope I get to decide a merge project or some stuff soon tho

3 Likes

That does make things complicated :catroll:

I’m one to just build units that can cover a role I need, then get to know their character later more often than not. Works pretty well for me. Going off of design isn’t a bad idea either tbh.

3 Likes

Great, nice +10. Love to see people with a +10 five star (because I have none lol)

Unfortunately…

No dragonflowers, 7.8/10

6 Likes

If I’m going to pick a class instead, I’m a fan of Ranged characters. But it doesn’t seem a solid tactic in this one I don’t think.
And with design, seasonal and special variants will surely be up there, but that seems not optimal as well. Lmao
It will take me a while to figure things out, I guess. F

2 Likes

Ranged units can be damn useful in FEH, it just depends on which ones and how you use them. Archers make flying units a breeze, tomes tend to have a better time with most units due to 2 range and targeting the overall lower Res, daggers debuffing other nearby foes, and staves providing all kinds of utility.

5 Likes

I mean, I didn’t say they were useless. In fact I believe everything you said. And tbh, we can apply “depends on how you use them” to everything at this point. But yeah, they have their merits. :)

3 Likes

Of course, interesting maneuver.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the replies. It was kinda early here in the netherlands when I made this topic. xD

I mentioned Binding Blade, but it was Blazing Blade which I played. Always loved Wallace and Oswin.

Now with three kids and a job I badly enough don’t have enough time to play the other games. I like to see where those other cool heroes come from. ^^ PoR sounds great to me. Ike, Micaiah, Black Knight. What else does a man need?

1 Like

sees title
Ohhh that’s co-
sees build
downloadfile

2 Likes

What’s wrong with his build? xD

2 Likes

Nothing really
It’s just so “normal” :feh_bklul:

2 Likes