My first +10 unit

Ive been playing this game on and off since launch but i just +10ed my first unit since i never really cared about arena till recently. Im still not sure what seal to use.

32 Likes

Well since you have Aether you could run Flashing Blade to you proc it. Phantom Sod isn’t the worst thing in the world though since it gives you extra spd for repel and the speed creep has been real lately

2 Likes

Phantom Spd is fine, given the build, but iirc, it scores like a 200 SP skill. If you want to score a bit better, use a 240 SP seal.

Heavy/Flashing Blade with Aether would work.

3 Likes

Really nice build you got there!

I agree with the other two comments. Flashing blade is great for using aether more often. Phantom speed can work, but only if you’re fighting the quickest units around. Swift stance (I think that’s what it’s called) could be good for a more defensive play style, as it gives you more spd and res in enemy phase.

2 Likes

Bellringer + Damage Reduction :feh_arvisboneappetite:

6 Likes

I love that Soleil, she looks amazing.
Especially that sword.

Yeah, loving it. Good job!

2 Likes

@AniCre001 another Soliel fan for you!

6 Likes

Solid. :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I guess ill upgrade my flashing blade next since i never upgraded it

1 Like

@AniCre001 may like to give that a look

Looks really solide to me :feh_arvisboneappetite:

3 Likes

Welcome to GP! That soleil looks good, but I think flashing blade will work better as a seal.

Meanwhile, me here with my basic ass Firesweep build

Welcome to GP! This precious bean was my first +10 as well.

That is quite the build on her. What a great way to make use of her incredibly well balanced stat line

2 Likes

Definitely a good unit to +10, she has carried me through a lot of game content.