My first absolute win! :)

So I just did an 8x match if Grand Conquests, and I finally got an absolute win on the hardest difficulty!

At least, I imagine that’s the highest score possible, based on what I’ve seen of others’ scores.

13 Likes

Congrats. It is, I believe, the highest score. I have the same top potential score. Reaching it depends a lot on the map though, and units used. Cav is okay because reinforcements come quickly, fliers just get dumb buffs in this mode, and infantry just has most of the OP units.

Armor used to be hard because of movement, meaning reinforcements took an eternity to get to the battle, but now F!Edel exists and I have @seiken on my side.

7 Likes

You are welcome

4 Likes

I tend to use a variety of unit in my primary brigade. I found the tactic that worked best for me on the map I had was to soften up the enemies with Fatal Smoke Rhajat while soaking melees with B!Edelgard, dancing with M!Eldigan and poking other enemies with whoever I can at that point in time.

Fallen Edelgard is cheating, and my brigade is full of my own units, actually. :D
And none of them are F!Edelgard, too! Don’t have her and don’t want her.

2 Likes

Sorry had to

5 Likes

I mean, I don’t have her myself. That’s where seikan comes in.

I usually load up about half my brigade with the bonus unit type, and the end half with Cavs so they can catch up to battle.

I love using friend units, because its a cool feature and I find it very fun.

3 Likes

That’s what I was going for. :D

2 Likes

I don’t have that many units to be able to build movement-themed Battalions. :rofl: :rofl: :sob:

I agree with that, it’s a very cool feature and I like it; but my units just tend to be stronger on the whole than the friends list units available to me. There are some powerful units there, yes; but on average I get more mileage out of my own units.
A good number of friend units are outdated, too. I try to keep my friends list cleaned by periodically deleting anybody who hasn’t played in the last two weeks, but that doesn’t update their builds.

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s fun using the units you don’t have and friends can help with that

3 Likes

Gotta get you some whale friends. Or more GP users. Most have +10s as their lead, some whaled some not.

4 Likes

That I do. It would seem that most friend requests that come my way are people I stomp in AR who get destroyed when they retaliate. XD

2 Likes

I do max score every single time but i’m cheating a bit with feh pass (can replay a round).

'tho, even without feh pass i managed most of the time.

4 Likes

I have FEH Pass too, it usually doesn’t help much in that regard.

3 Likes