My first legendary +10! :feh_celicagun:

All hail the queen! She’s done at last! This merge project started with the release of L!Edelgard, who was my primary target on that legendary banner. Got her to +6 on that banner within 600 orbs, but after that she became a bit evasive…

I think I spend around 1300 orbs total to get her to +10, which isn’t too bad for a legendary. Ofcourse the last copy took the most orbs by far :catroll:

Not sure why she’s +Atk… Either I never pulled +Spd or I made an odd decision at some point. Probably not going to use trait fruit to fix it, I can work with +Atk

I really like Alm and Celica, and I’m really happy I got one of them to +10! Here’s some fan art, have a blessed day :feh_sothishug:

38 Likes

This merge project started with the release of L!Edelgard, who was my primary target on that legendary banner.

Same

Got her to +6 on that banner

I got like 13 copies of her on that banner

9 Likes

@Dei-Dei

3 Likes

she literally liked the post

3 Likes

Uh, well, you see…

1 Like

It’s fine, I’ll never get tired of seeing something this beautiful anyway :fgo_ereshwoah:

Also NPC thanks for the @, thought as Usher said I had already seen it lol. I guess it’s nice to know I was insistent enough to finally get my niche here you guys think of me :fgo_ereshlove:

5 Likes

Congrats on finally finishing her! I loved using her since I was able to +10 awhile back and she’s been on my mage team team ever since! :catclap:

4 Likes