My first summon with screen mirroring

I used a program called LetsView, and while it couldn’t detect any audio from FEH, I did get some Touhou music in there. So I decided to test out some recording by redeeming a free summon.

Hopefully, in the future, I can figure out how to get in-game sound recorded because I really want to share my hypothetical giant Luthier summoning session with you guys. If I can’t get my face and voice in, I should at least share the footage.

18 Likes

My god 5000 orbs

14 Likes

Don’t worry. Hopefully, the orb count will be lower once Luthier gets in.

14 Likes

I know most people use DU Recorder on Android to record their gameplay. You also have the option to record in game sounds as well as enabling your microphone if you wanted to.

If you’re using a Samsung, their newest software update added a screen recorder too (though it’s kinda wack, ngl. The quality is good and it also records audio from your mic and in game, but there’s a 3 second delay every time you wanna record). Though older Samsungs didn’t get the update; you can still download Game Launcher and game tools to record stuff.

If you’re using iOS it already comes with a built in screen recorder. Not sure if it picks up mic audio, though.

2 Likes

I am using Android; I currently have an Android 7 (I think I should be fine for the major FEH update in a week). Thanks for telling me about the new screen recorder!

1 Like

nice saving 5k orbs… if i were you would spend it all on wrys :catdance:

1 Like

No, though I was thinking of making Wrys an extreme res tank and giving him some useful fodder.

1 Like

This is very neat.

I hope to god you get all 11 copies. You deserve it with that dedication and sheer
f :feh_luthink: cking will.

Also that pfp, the hell you doin’

3 Likes

Thanks, Pac! Good luck to you with not only Luthier, but also Marianne (also tagging @nobody625 for her). I’ll keep you in mind when summoning for Lu because I know you like him too.

As for my pfp…

I made Luthier as Sumireko Usami from the Touhou Project

Here’s her

3 Likes

You make very interesting edits

3 Likes

I suppose I do. There’s lots of cursed crap on my computer thanks to the magic of GIMP!

3 Likes

the only edits I can ever afford to make are just through my phone gallery’s features

3 Likes

Also gonna tag @Bow-of-Sacae because of my summon

5 Likes

Ferdinand wanted to make sure your first summon was truly epic. :ferdysmile:

4 Likes

Some pc98 style and th 12.8 nice I like :feh_nekoduma:

3 Likes

Where’s that +10 Ferdinand?

4 Likes

Looks good

Looking forward to that huge Luthier summoning session :feh_dorotheawink:

1 Like

He’s +8 right now, please tell him to come home a little faster :catcry:

3 Likes

I’ll give you copies, I have like 6 Copies of him.

4 Likes

I will consume them whole, there will be nothing left

1 Like