My First Two Max-merged 5* Exclusives!

Just wanted to show off my first two +10 5* exclusive units and and thank those that helped me with my numerous questions (concerning builds, summoning, and fodder)! They were completed in pretty quick succession too: Ayra was completed on May 31 and Kiria was completed on July 1. Timing was also great as I plan to display Kiria starting July 12 (her birthday). Here are the builds if anyone wants to take a look (although many of you have probably already seen them if you’ve looked at my questions before; it’s not a Unit Builder this time though, I promise XD).

Ayra

Kiria

I think I’ve also found out that Time’s Pulse is one of my favorite C Skills! Anyway, I feel pretty accomplished as an F2P player. Thanks for reading; and once again, thanks to those that helped me out! Couldn’t have done it without you guys!

28 Likes

they both look great, very nice

4 Likes

Oooh, Ayra
Nice!

4 Likes

Beautiful :feh_bigbeauty:

4 Likes

BEAUTIFUL +10s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congrats my man

4 Likes

Nice job!

The Ayra build looks super fun to use, I do like the Wrath+TP combo, chuck a Wo Dao+ and it’s sure to be even more fun to use

2 Likes

Both of them look really solid. Well done. Now cap Kiria’s HM

That they were both in such quick succession makes it all the more satisfying.

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen some Ayra appreciation,very nice :smirk:,I approve of the nuke build also.

3 Likes

congrats!! :) Kiria is really nice.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

@nobody625 Yeah, I can affirm that instant 40 damage Regnal Astras are extremely effective and satisfying!

@GamingBro1

Yeah, I need to get around to that. :sweat_smile:

@antsims93 Yeah, I don’t see much of her anymore either. She could definitely use some more appreciation like maybe a refine, alt, or Resplendent.

4 Likes