MY guy tier list (in terms of hotness)

• Hawkeye is too low.

• Saizo is too low.

• Silas is too low.

• Greil is too low.

• Zephiel is too low.

1 Like

Wow, I would’ve never expected the top tier placements.

Also another Arden hater :ardenwoke:

Good to see someone else’s acknowledging the top tier husbando that is Innes.

Well… Greil and Zephiel are “too old” for me. They’re old enough to be my dad

I’m surprised to see Lon’qu so low.
I thought he was popular with girls

Eh… he’s Okay, he’s just… I think he’s afraid of women, something like that, so he’s lower, because I don’t wanna aggravate his fear

He’s afraid of getting too close to women, but he can marry one.

… Don’t make it weird, lol.

Age is just a number… After the legal age anyway

Greil and Zephiel are handsome (although Zephiel has less than desired art by many people’s standards).

raw

5e5
(the Krazytre out of context bin grows larger every day)

1 Like

I’m curious just how many times you’ve taken my sentence and just saved it to your bin, lol.

1 Like

I just bookmark them. I think three times?

I forgot bookmarking was a thing.

How can Hardin be so low? He’s solid S tier

So in other words, hes meh :wink:

fuck you found my enigma machine

2 Likes

He’s too busy one-shotting Cecilia

pyukumuku%20thumbs%20up

2 Likes

Nice to see Tobin getting a little love here and there

1 Like

No he’s not!

He’s an enigma that used to be my enemy, for I used to hate him and not want anything to do with him, but now… I’ve fallen in love with him. I was miserable - A complete train wreck (in some ways, I still am), but Owain… He does something to me. My heart… it pounds whenever I see him, my lower abdomen swells as well, and occasionally, I feel a little moist. Whenever I wear the coat that looks like his heroic garb that he wears, I feel the powers that he feels. I feel like I can take on the world, with it on. I feel happy for once. I can feel my heart pound near him and when I’m wearing the coat. I feel like we could all learn a bit of happiness from Owain Dark/Odin Dusk. We all need someone like that in our lives, because it brightens the mood. Sure being dramatic is not for everyone, but it can help brighten your day

1 Like