My Life-Long goal in FEH is finally completed!

Hello there, people. It has been sometime. I was a bit inactive these past few days, but I’m back and at it!

because today (well yesterday to be more accurate), I was busy with some more stuff that I needed to get done, but my main primary goal in FEH has finally concluded.

You know me, I’m the Camilla guy, I vowed that I would try to get every single version of her at max merges and all. At first, I thought it wouldn’t be achievable, but yesterday, I was proven wrong by my dedication and patience.

@Kuribabylon52, @Hrafn, both of you asked me previously in March, if I had every single one at +10, and I responded negatively, since Summer was missing.

…well now, it ain’t a lie anymore, now I can answer you both in a positive manner :

Now, it is official.

Every.

Single.

Iteration.

Of.

Camilla.

Are.

+10!

It feels like a dream ; something that I never thought was possible for me was actually achieved. I may forever be a Camilla pleb, but I don’t care ; some characters can deserve someone who absolutely adores them, and that will never change for me ; I’ll always a Camilla fan, through and through.

Also gotta @ my man @Kelekod for this. :feh_camillamug:

I’m very happy that this outcome became possible, and thank you guys for always (or at least, almost always image) being nice to me in exchange, despite me liking, let’s not kid ourselves here, a pretty controversial character as a whole. :fgo_ereshlove:

To everyone who read this, thank you for doing that, and keep being awesome out there. I wish you good luck for any other future summon of yours in the future. :feh_birbpeek:

Also gotta share this fan-art since it’s now appropriate :

Thank you once again. I’ll see you guys later. :feh_hridexcited: :feh_birbpeek:

82 Likes

:fgo_shiki_confused:

I was wondering how it went ever since the Banner went live. Congrats on getting it done :partying_face: :feh_camillamug:

12 Likes

This was a long time coming and I’m glad to see it was worth the wait. She’s beautiful! sniff

9 Likes

Congratz dude!

I hope for your sanity and your wallet that we won’t get more Camilla.

Now go and NP5 all the Jeanne

10 Likes

That sounds quite painful

4 Likes

All your Camillas look beautiful. :fgo_ereshlove:

Congrats man! I’m pretty sure this has been something you’ve been working on for a looong time. U deserve it.

Now… time to use every single one of them in GC and thrash everything. :feh_camillamug:

5 Likes

Kinda yeah.

Jeanne D’Arc is in the main pool and he already has her at NP2, I’m sure he’ll NP5 her at some point

Jalter and Jeanne Archer are a big problem since they are limited and the next one should be Jalter’s last rate up

Jailter and Zalter are free tho :fgo_davinci_coffee:

2 Likes

:feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_notlikethis:

Talk about putting pressure on me. :catcry:

Rate-up is a lie.

but thank you, nonetheless. I have well over 350 Quartz saved up and around 38 Summon Tickets for Summer Jeanne ; I’ll TRY to get her to NP2 at the very minimum, but we’ll see. :fgo_jeannu:

5 Likes

:fax:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad I could at least show something worthwhile. :fgo_ereshlove:

:feh_clair_nou:

also yeah, this was ongoing for about 2 years I’d say, so I’m glad it’s finally over. :feh_hridexcited:

3 Likes

I feel legally obligated to +10 every Lucina in the game now

Congrats!

6 Likes

Damn, it’s a chain reaction…

At least,as a friend, I’ll tell you this :

At least, do it AFTER Brave Lysithea, alright? Thanks. :feh_excidunn:

3 Likes

Damn, that is some serious dedication (especially when considering the amount of alts she has)

Dew it. I wanna see a viable Spring Lucina lol.

5 Likes

At least I’m 3 down. But spring will be a nightmare (+3 atm)

If we get another Lucina alt I’ll just rob a bank or something

5 Likes

if I remember correctly, you have…OG,Masked Marth (does that count as a Lucina alt? I imagine so.) and Legendary?

What’s left is Spring and Brave?

And no, I don’t consider ‘‘Summer Lucina’’ as a Lucina alt.

2 Likes

That’s amazing man ! You made it ! They look amazing ! Congrats for all your dedication for your favorites !

Have fun with them !

2 Likes

OG, Brave, and Legendary. I haven’t grailed Masked Marth but I’ve gotten every free copy so she’ll be easy. She counts even though it’s a really disappointing alt

Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah, Spring will definitely be the harder one in your case. But at least she ain’t color-sharing.

Glares at Spring Camilla.

Good luck on that.:feh_excidunn:

3 Likes

Spring Xander: am I a joke to you?

6 Likes

Ok wow, I legit forgot he existed…

Doesn’t help that he’s the only Year 1 Spring Unit I don’t have in my Hero’s catalog.

:feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes