My next three +10 units :D

Hi,

i have finished one of my most wanted merge targets - Bridal Micaiah: (on her first Banner i got her to +5)

I also decided to do Harm. Tiki to +10: (it cost me everything -> money and menthal health - BLUE HELL!!!)
(i got not a single +SPD version)

During the summoning i got that many Ilyana, that i also make her +10 ^^"
(i got not a single +SPD version)

What do you say about the skills of the units? :smiley:

25 Likes

My DuoMicaiah and Har!Tiki have the same builds. Still not sure about Tiki’s support skill–still mulling Repo–but she’s a beast in Vantage range.

Went with Atk Smoke on Micaiah’s C-skill just to give her some buffer while she tries to get in Vantage range, but she’s going to now be my Broadleaf Har!Mia’s support unit in Astra AR-O

2 Likes

Congratulations, they all look great.

For Micaiah+Sothe, if you’re not using the [Brazen Atk/Res 3] seal, I recommend it, it goes well with that build, and [Iceberg] special or [Glimmer] if she focuses on dealing with a lot of cavalry/armor units.

The attack asset is fine on Tiki+Ninian if you’ll also use a set like this on her, a {brazen} seal would be good on them but [Fierce Stance] will do too.

For Ilyana, it’s harder because there aren’t many weapons that could go well with this build but [Blárserpent+] and [Flora Guide+] go well here.

They’ll still do pretty well though, at least give Micaiah+Sothe a seal befitting of the build.

3 Likes

I gave my +10 Duo Micaiah Pulse Smoke and I do really enjoy it!

As for Ilyana, I went +spd with her and rolled with things like Swift Sparrow 3 and Lull Spd/Res allowing her to hit much better levels of speed that people would expect. I might build a second Ilyana and go +res on that copy.

3 Likes

Oh man that’s nice this makes it your 3rd +10 duo/harmonic hero right ? I use your duo Idunn and she’s quite powerful.

2 Likes

That Ilyana kinda looks like mine, just I have Spd but I can understand for the Res boon for 170 bst. But For the build it looks good for mix phase

2 Likes

Congrats!

I’d go with Pulse Smoke on Duo Micaiah for AR or perhaps Res Smoke to help with Vantage sweeping. Probably her ideal C will be Atk/Res Rein when that comes out.

The others look great!

4 Likes

Atk/Res Rein is out, though. It’s on Plumeria
Edit: Sorry if I’m sounding rude

1 Like

Congrats! :feh_flaynsmile:

They all look very good. I would go for some sort of mixed phase tome on Ilyanna since her build is mixed phase. Flora Guide or owl tome (if you like them) or something

3 Likes

Oh right! Not rude at all! I just immediately replaced that on Plumy and forgot it existed. Even better for Duo Mic then.

2 Likes

I have this duo/Harmonic heroes at +10:
S!Idunn
Duo!Ephraim
Duo!Micaiah
Harm!Tiki
Duo!Byleth

;D

@GVader

That Ilyana kinda looks like mine*

Really? xD

@nobody625

Flora Guide or owl tome (if you like them) or something

I’ll try it :smiley:

1 Like

Kinda yes when it comes to my bulk build

1 Like

what do you use for your offensive build? :D

ATK/SPD Push 4?
Special Spiral?
ATK/SPD Oath?

Defensive

Offensive

I’m still waiting on getting Ruptured Sky for her

2 Likes

Would Res Smoke 3 not be better on her C Slot for an offensive Build? :smiley:

i had to read this twice

What do you mean with this? (my main language is german xD)
And my english skills are not that good^^"

Some times it would depend if you have a dancer on your team or other units who attacks the Res statg, but I just slap Atk Smoke on every one to help them tank a little bit more on EP even if its a Offesensive build if I have nothing else in that slot that will help them better

The Harm, which you meant for harmonized, i read as harm, as in to injure, due to the period and the shortening.

So it sounded like you decided to injure something, if the sentence ended at that period.