My older brother (sister) cant be this motivated to crit with their armpits! Guda Guda Yamataikoku roll thread!

The hell… :fgo_casgilworry:

2 Likes

Saito… :fgo_brynsad:

3 Likes

:cathug:

3 Likes

For the first time, I actually have a banner I could roll on my birthday. :fgo_think:

15 Likes

Do it! Good luck Dapper :fgo_jeannecheer:

4 Likes

Just tickets for saito or does he merit some sq?

1 Like

Well, I’ll try my tickets first and see how it goes. :fgo_lipburrito:

2 Likes

Ganbatte!

3 Likes

:fgo_saitobigbrain:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you ~

(Too early? Oh well)

1 Like

Not for another 11 days, but thanks. :fgo_bbsmile:

6 Likes

I only interested/care for nobukatsu, but if Saito manages to find his way to me through the singles he’ll be welcome.

wasted $160 on the ilya banners to get NP2 miyu
if only I had those 2 packs now.
Sigh… and Venti is coming soon in GI

6 Likes

I’ve saved quite a bit since summer, thanks to all those campaigns, interludes and bond SQ from the lotto, so time to do some rolling! Gonna aim for one copy of both Himiko and Saito. If I’ve learned something in this last couple of years is that I can’t really resist banners with two new shinny limited servants, especially if one is as adorable as Himiko. Good luck for everybody rolling!

6 Likes

Post roll clarity is a bitch

8 Likes

"You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a man with money, but you can’t tame a wolf of mibu "

As a Rouroni Kenshin fan and an okita enthusiast (now NP3), at least 1 copy of Saito is a must. I would love to get 1 Himiko as well, but I doubt I will go harder than 2 packs.

Going 10 million FP deep though.

1 Like

only when you feel what you rolled isn’t worth the investment you put into it
I’ve got money to spend, but too many banners across different games so close together, it’s never optimal

3 Likes

Good thing the only other gachas i play only need a very small investment to always be able to get the characters i want, welkin pass in GI and monthly pass in PGR are usually enough.

1 Like

now to let fga do its thing, and clean up as needed

14 Likes

Took me 36 roll on FP gacha to NP6 Nobukatsu, I got him twice on the last roll.
I also threw a multi on main banner hoping for CEs but I got Saito instead. That’s even better :fgo_jeannyes:

8 Likes