My personal Beauty Tier-List

Thanks to the link provided by @Sir_of_Coffee,I’ve made a tier list but a bit differently.
I did it based on what I,personally,think of them,appearance-wise,in terms of,well,beauty. If some are higher despite their ‘‘art’’ shown here not that good,then I’m taking into consideration their art of different alts.

So,here we go!

Again,it’s my opinion,you are completely free to disagree,this is not a fact-list,just something I made for fun.

5 Likes

Where’s Klein?

1 Like

I think loads of people would be happy with your list :birbpeek:
You seem to agree with many people here on GP.

1 Like

Blame @Sir_of_Coffee,his link didn’t had Klein as an option.

2 Likes

0/10 not gay enough

2 Likes

Nitpicks aside, and my feelings about Camilla, I think this is quite a nice list

1 Like

If you couldn’t tell,I kinda have a spot for the big sister archetype in general,why a lot of the elder sisters are high.

sees units drawn by Kippu not in the highest possible tier
kidding%20aren't%20you

1 Like

Oboro is high. That’s enough to make me happy :v

1 Like

The highest possible tier is Camilla,and no one can be in there,except her,because you know,all these characters have differents names than her…duh.

Camilla being on the highest tier is a sin.

4 Likes

That’s more characters in the child tier than normal.
You’re pretty cautious. :birbpeek:

1 Like

Well,I AM over 20 years old sooooooo…

Dont wanna be a @Cartamoneta tag.

2 Likes

You’re lucky I didn’t put Rebecca at the very bottom :wink:

1 Like

Hmm. Even so, with that rule Linde should still be “Absolutely stunning” tier! :feh_notlikethis:
I was thinking about making an art tier list, using the same template that you used. After spending a lot of time making the whole thing I just gave up. Too many units for me to feel like I’m being accurate about it! :feh_notlikethis:

2 Likes

I love that there is a child tier in these lists

4 Likes

Would rather get together with children than toilet head?!

1 Like

There always is.
Everything must be legal here on GP :birbpeek:

1 Like

Her art in Warriors is off-putting.I realize it’s not fair,because FEH,but dear god,when I played FEH and saw Linde,I didn’t thought it was the same person.

1 Like

Why would you? She’s the best waifu.

5 Likes