My (Personal) Second Anniversary

Hey all! (Mostly putting this in the FEH section since it’s the only one I use lol)
So I got a notification today telling me that this is my second anniversary on this site! Time sure does fly - I used to post a bit on here before the big overhaul, but I’ve only really been active again for the past few months or so. It’s been really cool learning a lot about not only Fire Emblem Heroes, but the wider community and the little idiosyncrasies that everyone has! It really feels like somewhere that I can speak with an open mind.
I’ve met a lot of new people (for better or for worse), and this site has gone from something I’ll check every so often when I need help to a genuine community that I regularly check in on. I think that’s kinda beautiful!
I often don’t feel welcome in spaces made by gamers, but this community has made me feel welcomed, heard, and appreciated. It’s nice being able to share my passions with others, even if none of you understand the complexity of Fire Emblem MILFS
I won’t tag people cause I don’t want to annoy anyone, but I’d like to thank Fresh_Tomatoes, dimitrisnoodlehair, Reality, an_almond, NickOfTime, RoysOurBoy, nobody, TMFM, CrystalElemental, Seeker, Warlock, Shinx, af1899, George_Calibur, Umbriel the unflavoured rice enjoyer, _Help_Me, moomoo, Pactato, Thehalohedgehog, Thoribbin, and a bunch of other people that I’ve probably forgotten for making this time a very fun time for me! Here’s to even more.

Oh, and here’s some art of my favourite characters :feh_annawink:

Art

fe olivia5 (faithom)
by faithom

by sleepy-kliff
mathilda4 (llicornia)
by llicornia

by _maiqo
scarlet (bbymisteltein)
by bbymisteltein

I have so many pictures of Shamir, but junuuki’s is my favourite!

by the_kingduke

by yagaminoue

20 Likes

IS THAT MATHILDA APPRECIATION I SEE

*ahem

It’s great having you around, and here’s to hoping you’ll be able to stick around. :feh_truestory:

:fgo_sthenosmug:

12 Likes

Glad you decided to be more active again :fgo_ereshlove:

Looking forward to some more off topic interactions :feh_flaynfire:

Mods make this a title plz I’ll wear this with pride

12 Likes

Sup, it’s me. You didn’t @ me but I came anyway. Nice try.

Anywho, congrats on the milestone and cheers to the future.

10 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying your time here :feh_roysmile:
It’s honestly wonderful to find a place where you feel comfortable talking to others, so it’s great that you’re a part of this community :catslam: :revolving_hearts:
Here’s to another year of fun
:feh_faedance2: :cake: :feh_faedance:

11 Likes

I don’t like that fun is italicized

11 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

PicsArt_05-03-11.23.47

9 Likes

What have I done

8 Likes

What have I done

Far too much to be sorry for now, Umbi

8 Likes

You gave me new life :feh_flaynyay:

8 Likes

It’s very in character that Umby derailed an already off-topic post with :bread:

9 Likes

I see no Lucina here, SMH.

Up to me to fix this though. :feh_lucinasmug:

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74586406

But I see Sonya appreciation, @NickofTime80 and I should’ve been @ed here. :feh_doublelion:

Anyway, jokes aside, congratulations on the second anniversary here. :tada:
To think that at first I joined when the old Q&A was still a thing, seeking advice and a place to hopefully settle and share my summons and gacha salt but this place feels like a second home after two years since I stuck around it, I’m honored to have met people like you and some others around here… and it’s always nice to gush about our favorites. :coffee:

Also, I feel the same way about this place too, at first I was lacking confidence as to whether or not I could openly share my thoughts and ended up doing reviews on banners and #feh-channel releases… :catsupine:
So I can say we share the sentiment.

All in all, hopefully we’ll forge more bright memories and undying bonds, cheers.
:feh_truestory:

9 Likes

nobody

giphy (1)

Umbriel the unflavoured rice enjoyer,

:fgo_rinlaugh: :fgo_rinlaugh: :fgo_rinlaugh:

11 Likes

I do love Lucina, but I would say said love is more sisterly than a crush haha
Glad you like this place like I do!

10 Likes

Artist_Kozaki_Yusuke_One-Year_Anniversary

9 Likes

Congrats on the second GP anniversary :fgo_jeannecheer:

And you’re welcome, glad that I can help you have a better time here :feh_bylethblush:

also thanks for the Titania art in the OP, it’s been added to my fanart folder :eyes:

10 Likes

Happy 2nd anniversary to you and I’m glad you feel welcomed here! Gamepress and the community does have that effect on us.

Here’s to more good times ongoing!

Also your taste in FE characters is great! :feh_arvispleased:

9 Likes

They grow up so fast

8 Likes