My Waifu Tier List: Revisited

I am.

1 Like

How come Mist isn’t on this list? She’s the same age as Rebecca (at least in Path of Radiance).

@fangirlofweirdness ah, when I edited, I accidentally went off the page and that tier disappeared. But she wouldn’t be high.

Wait Rebecca is 15

FBI OPEN UP

1 Like

@sawtuis I’m 17.

Everyone’s making all of these waifu tier lists while I don’t have a waifu so I’m just sitting here like…
tenor%20(14)

9 Likes

FBI OPEN UP

3 Likes

You’re on our watchlist

1 Like

same.

Like… all I have is good bois and cool gals; but no waifus.

2 Likes

My man really put Lucina, Velouria, Sue AND Micaiah in not interested. I thought we were friends Lore.

2 Likes

@ScarletFlame01 Hey, at least she’s high “Not interested” Tier.

Not being interested by you is honestly a blessing.

1 Like

Catria and Laegjarn in Best tier - This list is officially Tandor Approved!

1 Like

4 Likes

O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O

1 Like

Did people really not know this?

I think he said it on the demography poll, and the say one thing you’ve never said about yourself here thread

1 Like

Luthier is best waifu.

1 Like

Damn, now I really feel old. Thanks Loresome.

12b82eeba8a286f894257589380caee1

2 Likes

Me: Sees 5 of my Waifus in tier onewith one being Gunnthra “Thank god, I am not yhe only one!”