My Wife is Done

At long last
The last Edelgard arrives.

It actually didn’t take very long to complete her but it did take a good amount of money.

here's what her current build looks like if you're curious

also this happened:

how gay romantic right
Now my Byleth is +3 and will be +4 after the 40 summon. (Or should I pick Claude, he’s the only one I don’t have from this batch.)

byleth currently, could use some build tweaking and suggestions

and now, we save for legendary edelgard merges. (here’s to hoping the third green shes sharing with isn’t a dud)

31 Likes

Now conquer the world together :feh_edelsmug:

13 Likes

Edel looks super dope, I guess for F!Byleth give her mirror impact to deal with dragons easily

4 Likes

Actually no because F!Byleth has good defense and trash res give her watersweep to deal with dragons without retaliation and rep sturdy impact

4 Likes

could be fun, i’ll give it a shot

3 Likes

Use infinite Miracle Byleth

7 Likes

Pretty sure it’s the standard Byleth build, should work well

1 Like

Yo could I see that build again?

6 Likes

Works best with a Spd boon, and potentially Time’s Pulse

If I can’t get more merges on this banner, I’ll merge into the “free” neutral one since it’s better than +atk

8 Likes

I’d suggest windsweep Galeforce on Byleth, it’s pretty fun.

4 Likes

Hmm, got an Eir last legendary. Tempted to try that.

3 Likes

You did it ? Congrats friend :clap:

2 Likes

Definitely try it,I was pitybroken by Eir on the last LB abd gave my +3 Byleth mystic boost for miracle shenanigans…by God it’s fun.

1 Like

It really is fun! :feh_flaynsmile: I just got mine and I’m loving it. She and my Dimitri wreck maps since both of them have Galeforce and can reposition each other out of harm’s way. Now I’m wondering if I should kill L!Celica to give Byleth SS3 and Atk/Spd Oath. I only have two SS3 fodder to spare, so I’m scared. :catcry:

3 Likes

Or, better yet, give her Windsweep to deal with the vast majority of enemies that are able to counter her instead of just Dragons.

Or Close Call/Repel for universal mitigation.

2 Likes

Well I only mentioned the inverse because she has workable defense that can shoot up to 44 with sturdy over a meh 32 if she ran mirror impact. Feel like she can tank quite a few hits from physical opponents over dragons

3 Likes

Legit thought this was some type of divorce post or something

4 Likes

Waifu with a knifu

4 Likes

quite the opposite

5 Likes

I was about to reply something like “who would post about this in a Feh forum”… but then remembered the weird times when a bunch of people started making threads asking for advice for their love lives. :feh_hecstare:

7 Likes