Myrhh? or Ike?

I have a -Spd/+Res LA!Ike and a +1Merged +Atk H!Myrrh. Should I fonder off the LA! Ike to Myrrh for DC and Special Fighter? This is quite a tough decision for me.

1 Like

In my opinion, you should probably keep the LA! Ike since +Res isn’t a bad IV for him, since Ike can tank more magic attacks with DC. Maybe wait it out and see if you pull another unit with DC that has IVs that you really don’t want to work with and fodder that one off. As for special fighter, that’s a new skill for me that I haven’t worked with, so it’s all up to you!

1 Like

Another factor I would consider. LA! Ike has both skills required for Myrrh’s best build, and I can get both at once. Not only that, I use Myrrh far more often than him due to IVs. As a result, I may actually fodder him off and hope to get another in the future. Thanks for the advice, but I don’t believe his resistance is enough for tanking mages compared to that of Myrrh’s.

1 Like

With Barrier Blade Ike can hit 45 Res.
22 Base

• 4 Res Refine
    +7 on Enemy Phase from Barrie Blade
    +6 Warding Stance/Distant Defense
    +6 Fortify Armor/other buffs

Not the best IVs I must say, but he still does work. If you use H!Myyrh then I don’t see the problem with foddering him off. Just be sure to max his HM first if you care for feathers.

1 Like