Myrrh +atk or myrrh +res?

• +atk
  • +res

0 voters

I haven’t built her yet, but I have Myrrh +res and today I got Myrrh +atk
Both are super boon end both are really useful, who do you think is better?
Also some advice on the build would be helpful to

+def

Wait

4 Likes

Usually you’d want +Def so that her Great Flame effect kicks in more often and prevents the opponent from doubling her.

Neither Atk or Res are superboons, but seeing as she comes with a +1 to either when merged, I’d go with +Res to make her have a solid mixed bulk set. As for builds, well… in terms of premium:

Iote’s Shield and DC help her work as a DC tank, but if you wanna focus on raw stats instead you could put Iote’s Shield in the A Slot from Michalis and give her something in the seal instead. If you’re gonna stick with her default Fury build though, then I’d recommend something more budget friendly with +Atk like this:

1 Like

I decided I will wait, if I get a DC fodder I will go for +res, if I get a Fort.def/res fodder I will go for +atk

2 Likes

My Myrrhbear is

+def. (this was the second one i ever got) and when i was getting the copies for her, I did end up with a +res, another +def and a +atk (so i could have changed her ivs). +res does help with a mixed bulk. and +atk, could actually help her kill someone if she needs to do some work on player phase) - but +def is always the way to go. esp. with her condition on her breath (and with more and more units def raising you want every inch of that .

I also run.
DC
QR 3
(Panic Ploy/Atk Smoke - if i ever get Panic smoke, I’ll give her this, but ultimately, i do intend to give her Threaten Atk/res 3. i feel this will be the best skill for her, and she’ll deploy it perfectly.

(honestly i love Myrrh so much if i get more. i’ll probably ust build another one.

1 Like

Go for atk smoke, I believe it’s better than panic smoke

i’m just addicted to panic smoke for a reason (LOL i don’t even have any ofit). honestly. if Rath Demotes i might even give her def smoke just so the condition is met all the time.

1 Like

Panne Squad thanks you for deciding to spare a member of the endangered Taguel species.

1 Like

don’t thank me too much. i killed 4 copies of Panne already LOL.

1 Like

Now I will feel bad if I fodder my -spd Yarne

Tbh mine is also -Spd but I’m keeping him because I would rather get his skills from elsewhere. Also I’m waiting to see if Easter Yarne and Panne are confirmed, too

1 Like

And I know exactly how to get one

1 Like

Argh I can’t wait! Just let me use my divine codes already! :feh_notlikethis:
I hope they aren’t too expensive

2 Likes

In the trailer we see a total of 40 divine codes being used

4 Likes

divine toilet paper!

2 Likes

Yes, use them to wipe your butt instead of buying combat manuals… :feh_rein:

4 Likes