Mystic Banner

Whoever it is these banners, both legendary and mystic hates me.

2 Likes

I like to call it B8%, because that 8% is nothing but bait to reel you in.

7 Likes

you are not alone in this.
its been more than a year since I have been able to get a new legendary/mythic hero aside of remixes.
The rate is a lie.

Kinda depends.

If you just want a ton of 5*s and don’t really care who (or like a majority of the units on the banner) it does have the best rate in the game.

If you only want a single unit…good fucking luck

11 Likes

Flashback to November :feh_crazyeitri: :feh_eirikabulli:

6 Likes

And now I’m about to pull for her and knowing my luck she’ll be a no show

3 Likes

Well yeah, pulling full circles will net you more things but that doesn’t mean you’ll get what you want or anything of quality (ahem L!Roy), though that’s sort of being improved upon with remixes and booting out certain units from the normal rotation. My point is that it is bait in the sense that it lures you in with this “ooh look at me, i have a good rate”, but the rate per particular unit is the lowest of any kind of banner (0.67% per individual unit as opposed to 0.75% on standard 4 unit banners, 1% on 3 unit banners, 1.33% on 3 unit weekly revival banners, and 1.66% on hero fests).

3 Likes

Sending you Eitri-obtaining vibes :catclap:

5 Likes

Thanks! Hopefully 2 copies won’t be too bad, especially with the spark.

5 Likes

Yeah these banners suck if you’re aiming for one unit.

Me getting one L!Lilina and 8 B!Marth last December :feh_lilinadistress:

3 Likes

8% it’s more like what .67%

4 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

Now if only it actually was a 8% chance to get any of the 12 units, then people would actually summon on them

1 Like

Last month it took me over 150 orbs just before I got a legendary and I was doing full circles. I got one 5 star in the beginning which was between 12 and 20 orbs. Stupid mistake. Only free summon mystic I can remember pulling was when Mila first got released.

1 Like

I mean that’s what it is.

Or do you mean each unit has an 8% chance of showing up? So a 96% focus rate?

1 Like

4 Likes

I mean that certainly would entice people to summon

4 Likes

Probably would have saved me like 800 orbs for Thorr also, key word “Probably”

1 Like

I say this not as a friend but just as a concerned individual: are you ok? Like, you’re not spending beyond your means? I don’t know your life situation but It’s just seems you’re spending so much on this game.

1 Like

Meanwhile every time I decide to summon on a B8% banner I get SOOO many 4* Special units.

I’ve literally rolled on Colorless twice in two circles back-to-back and got Bownoka’s on both. (I mean, she’s good but like damn!)

2 Likes