Mystic Code on cooldown in LB3

I’m still very early in the chapters of Sin. But I noticed a couple of times that when I went to use one of my Mystic Code abilities, they were all on either a 2t or 1t cooldown.

Can someone explain this mechanic to me, as it is definitely affecting my strategy of what I can do. Is it a fixed number throughout the entire LB?

It’s not just “sometimes.” It’s every fight. And it’s going to get worse. If you tried opening up the MC skill menu, it’ll tell you you can’t use them due to the poison.

By the end of the chapter, you won’t be able to use them for 5 turns.

8 Likes

I guess u don’t read the story.

We got poisoned and through all the lostbelt we won’t be able to use skills for a few turns. The far we get to to the story, the more turns we won’t be able to use skills…

4 Likes

Of course, the poison!! ! It didn’t even occur to me that it would have an actual mechanical effect on the game. Thanks guys.

No plugsuit this LB that’s for sure lol

5 Likes

Speaking of how do you change your Mystic Code?

Click on that either in the party selection screen when going into a quest, or in Party Setup in the Formation menu.
Just FYI, but each party has it’s own MC set, so you’ll need to double check the MC whenever you change parties.

1 Like

A good excuse to get some exp for the Arctic MC since most of the fights probably end before you can use the MC skills. :fgo_illya:

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing. I’ll hit level 2 one day!

2 Likes