Mysty is saved? 5* CE Ticket has come!

About 90% chose between BG and Kscope. Makes sense, obviously.

BG is probably the pick if you don’t have one since it’s super useful even non-MLB. And normal Scope can be used with appends, farming is more accessible without it, plus the other “worse” Kscope on the pool.

But if you have 1 of each already, which one to pick?

Also, which 5* CE will you pick?

23 Likes

Probably Kscope, you really only need 1 BG for your main DPS while kscope is more flexible. Watch Mysty get BG like a week before the ticket shows up.

10 Likes

Yay I’ll finally get kscope in two years

3 Likes

I picked Kscope on my JP account, will probably do the same in NA if I don’t have it by the time this ticket rolls around

Though I do have 3 BGs in NA and could pull a 4th before this ticket comes, then it could become a choice between MLB BG and Scope… :fgo_think:

4 Likes

The top 2 were predictable to be sure

3 Likes

I can finally get a black grail after 7 on my NA account :fgo_jeannu:

1 Like

If @Mysty leaves FGO for any reason between now and then, she’ll log in just to claim that goddamn CE and then delete the app.

20 Likes

Kscope, missing 1 copy for mlb.

7 Likes

I missed the actual question in the original post, but it doesn’t matter when you already have them all. First-world gacha problem.

17 Likes

Free 5* CE? More like fodder for bombs :cat:

4 Likes

Right now I would pick the Rin CE, only one of those I still haven’t MLBd.

In two years probably I won’t care too much of which one to choose, though. Kaleido, I guess, so I can have more than one MLB Kaleido.

2 Likes

I literally need 1 BG to MLB it on my alt, watch me not getting a copy in 2 years and having to rely on this.

8 Likes

If my second BG isn’t mlb by then , I guess I’ll pick that because I’d like to have 2 mlb BG’s on my favorite 120’s.

If a 2nd BG is mlb before then, Another Ending/Victor of the Moon since I want to mlb them both eventually.

3 Likes

And then they introduce dual CE system unlocked with coins. DOUBLE BG!

7 Likes

I’m ready for that.

2 Likes

Make it a week after

For that cruel irony

10 Likes

I wanna get the scope but that would leave me 1 more copy to mlb.

While L/ZO and Prisma are one copy away. Getting one copy of Imaginary sounds nice since i haven’t pulled a single copy after 1000+ days :fgo_insane:

2 Likes

at this point with my account, probably prisma cosmos so I can run 2 if I somehow need to. I have all those card buff CEs and I have never used them once so there’s no point unless I am 1 away from mlb when the ticket comes around. also VH lol

2 Likes

I got 1 Scope, 1 BG, and 1 He Who Wishes burning 1300+ SQ for anniversary and summer. Have no idea what I’d go for in that situation.

1 Like

Alt: Limited/Zero Over is 1x from mlb, got everything else mlb (Kaleidoscope 2x mlb).

Main: Limited/Zero Over & Volumen Hydrargyrum are 1x from mlb, everything else is mlb (Prisma Cosmos x2 mlb).