Mythic Units in Arena

So I had really good luck on the L!F!Byleth banner and got 4 Ash and 2 Yuri in around 180 orbs. Now my Ash is at +7 and I’m wondering where all I can use her. I have been using her in AR with galeforce beasts and on a Nailah + Rafael Glare-force team. I haven’t had this much fun using a unit since L!Lucina. That being said, I was wondering how mythics can be used in Arena. I know that her scoring is not perfect, but I’m more so concerned about staying in tier 20 while using units I enjoy. I do jump up to tier 21 in Earth season with my +9 L!Ike. That being said, my main questions are:

1. Do mythics get the blessing score bonus?
  2. Would a core of a +7 Ash and 2 other +10, 180 BST units be able to maintain tier 20?
2 Likes

Yes, if it is currently both their season and the season of a legendary in their party. In that case they are treated as though they have the appropriate blessing from said legendary.

Afraid I can’t comment on the second part, I just know how scoring works, not the typical thresholds for given tiers.

4 Likes

You absolutely can use Mythic units in Arena, and Ash, with her warping power, is one of the best choices for it. It does come with a slight caveat, though.

Mythic units DO get the blessing bonus, but ONLY when the Mythic’s season and the season of whatever legendary unit you’re using coincide. So for maximum scoring you can only use Ash every other week

Also at +7 she will not score as well as a fully merged core unit, so you can’t make her a permanent member until she is fully merged. Those three missing merges will cost you quite a few points, and with how competitive Arena is, I’m not confident you can maintain T20 without them (especially with Ninja Shamir getting put into the Grail shop with the upcoming update and many people are going to +10 her immediately)

5 Likes

Like for an example of what both LadyLuna and I said, I happen to both Dagr and L!Lucina in my own arena core. Because it is both light and wind seasons, my Dagr will get the blessing from Lucina this week.

4 Likes

Ah cool. At that rate swapping her into my Earth core when the seasons line up will put my score range at 736-756. I also plan on merging L!Lucina. The combo Future Vision and Ash’s C skill looks really fun. I’ll have to slowly get merges over the year through sparking, but that’s much better than the normal legendary banners.

3 Likes

It took me almost 2 years to finish Lucina so I know how rough they can be :feh_eirikabulli:

3 Likes

Yeahhhh… L!Ike has been sitting at a frustrating +9 for so long. My worry is that since there are so many blue legendaries, L!Lucina will not show up that often.

3 Likes

I’m with you in that camp

It took me over two years to merge my L-Tiki and just under two years for my L-Julia, and I had pretty good luck with those

And I wasn’t able to finish my L-Robin until the Remixes became a thing

5 Likes

Yeah. The only reason I finished Dagr so quickly by comparison is because I let myself “whale” a little (probably a small amount to actual whales but a fair amount by my standards) the past two times she came around.

And it makes me nervous about finishing Eitri this month. Even though I only need 2 copies (so 1 plus the spark if necessary) that can still be rough on those banners.

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how relieved I was when my last two Julias came in June in less than 150 Orbs

3 Likes

I’ll just have to save until then. Used basically all I had left last night getting an F!Edelgard so I’m basically starting from 0.

2 Likes

Mythics in arena are fun.