Nailah Refine!

Didn’t think it’d be happening this soon, but my queen is getting her refine! Definitely my favorite beast unit in the game and one of my favorite Tellius characters. She is ready!

14 Likes

Can’t wait to see Selkie get a refine, ditching the melee requirement on the foe to just all foes, buffing the bonus to 80% instead of 50%, Res Dr and built in DC

6 Likes

Selkie and Ranulf definitely need refines the most out of the beasts. Ranulf has always been meh in FEH unfortunately and Selkie is just underwhelming with her weapons conditions.

7 Likes

I mean, I didn’t mind it

Tho it does suck she doesn’t get the stat boost against ranged foes

6 Likes

Making it so it works against ranged foes would definitely help her out and make her an overall more fun unit in my opinion. I could also potentially see them giving her res based DR if IS is feeling generous.

2 Likes

You mean, NY!Selkie? 8D

1 Like

I hope IS doesn’t do Nailah dirty on her refine.

4 Likes

Had that build for a long time. Ended up switching Fort for Distant Ward so she could put that res to good use and eventually swapped out the rouse for Def/Res Menace. She still performs pretty well honestly!

I’m going to be upset if somehow her refine doesn’t work well with Impact skills.

1 Like