Need advice for shimosa

Hello fellow master I require some help regarding shimosa as you all know there is Musashi forced support in boss battle and with my most servant being unique type I require some advice how to clear it as I somehow managed to clear agartha with using a saint quartz in megalos and Columbus battle and I don’t want to waste Saint quartz so pls give me some advice here are my servants

Rarity vice! Pls remember that I have C+ rank luck

Here is level vice

For starters, there are boss guides on Gamepress for Shimousa that are super helpful, so definitely consult those.

2 Likes

Already did as you can see above lack of any good support servant and I may not be the brightest of the bunch :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

ngl, buddy. Shimousa’s “duel” fights are pretty hard if you’re servants aren’t at max ascension. A lot of the bosses can one hit kill even level 90 servants. The hardest one would be with Shuten berserker and Raikou rider, their gimmicks are terrifying even for the prepared, and it’s definitely harder than Megalos. I personally used a command spell revive on the fight, and almost got wiped for the second time.

You should consult the boss guide on gamepress, It’s spoilers but yeah I guess if you need help that’s the best guide.

I hope other masters can give you better tips but the best advice I can give is raise your servants, borrow a merlin and hope the RNG doesn’t hate you too much lol. Good luck tho!

Level Mash, Hans, and Cas Gil. They will do wonders for you in content in general

Some servants that you levelling would help a bunch:

• Mecha Eli
  • Robin
  • David
  • Kintoki if you have any more of his ascension items
  • Medea

Support Merlins, Wavers, Bond 10 Hercs and the like should help carry you through.

3 Likes

Thanks for advice have already done research on boss and to be truthful it gives me chills on how would i fare against it​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thanks for your advice and will do the level up but no kintoki as i have no material due to doing the onigashima at last 2 days but there is forced Musashi support in boss battle so have no idea what to do​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

That’s unfortunate about Kintoki.

As for Musashi, if all else fails then use plugsuit to send her to the back slot. She really ends up being not the greatest at times.

Honako Green on YT does some really nice F2P comps for these boss battles, if you substitute some of the servants for some of your higher rarity options with similar roles then you should get by, even if you need command seals to do so.

2 Likes

Max ascend as many units as possible (as forced support Musashi ruins your chances of asking for external support in a number of fights). Then get reliable friend supports like Merlin and Waver. Aside from that, get a maxed out friend support Nightingale. She does wonders on one of the later bosses (a must have for me on that fight) alongside your own Euryale + Berserker beatsticks.

1 Like

Honako green on YT??

1 Like

Thanks will do as you advised​:grin::grin:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/user/IRONiHonakoo/videos

A youtuber who does primarily FGO. He does a lot of F2P and budget comps as well as solos.

You don’t need to exactly replicate the comps but they do help give inspiration for what each servant can be used for when it comes to certain tough fights.

1 Like

Are you going to Shimosa immediately? It might be a good idea to postpone until after the Christmas lotto event as that gives a ton of embers and mats for you to raise your servant and skill levels (seeing as some of your servants are underleveled). You will be better prepared with full leveled units with decent skill levels. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t think recommending Honako Green is really helpful to a new player…His strategies depend on max raised and skilled servants a not getting screwed up by RNG.

2 Likes

You… might have a point. Some of his strats even demand grailed units which I don’t think anyone could simply imitate as grails are not disposable resources.

2 Likes

That’s why I said not to emulate the strategies exactly but use them for inspiration and see what servants he should be raising for certain roles.

Also, when you’re getting to this point in the game you need your servants to be max leveled and at least a few at decent skill levels xD

1 Like

Im not saying do everything exactly as Honako does lmao. If he uses a 3 star as a nuker then use a suitable alternative.

1 Like

Haha. Yes his runs may be helpful. They’re also entertaining to an extent. :+1:

1 Like

there are guides here on GP that are really useful going in to the battles, for when you eventually do them.

your servants are underlevelled my dude, going in with anything less than max ascension is going to be tough. i’d honestly recommend forgetting shimosa right now and focusing on upgrading your servants.

adding on to what @ACExDiscostu93 posted, hers’s a channel that only uses 2 star servants to clear content that you can take inspiration from as well.

2 Likes

Cries in less than E- rank luck