Need friends servants to farm Chaldea EXP

Good Day, Masters! Can I add many friends with strong servants that I can use to easily farm the chaldea gate EXP? I have a strong Assassin and Archer since i’ve been farming the Saber & Rider opponents and just keep on repeating them. Do you have like string Assassin and Archers too? I like to have a maxed Kama with Ascension 1 or 2 equipped because her NP from those ascensions are cooler than ascension 3. I really need to farm alooot because all my SSR’s are level 80 and they need to be level 90. I’ve been doing 1 enhance SSR cards every single time to maximize the current x5 super success and great success. My ID by the way is 335,502,258 . People can also add me to use my servants but they’re not really strong I think hehe, but I appreciate friend points so I can upgrade my craft essence too. Thank you <3

2 Likes

I was overdue for a friendlist clean-up anyhow so I’ve made a space for you! I’ve sent a request already, my in-game name is also OwlCafe. My non-event list has a pretty good spread of farming Servants - both supports and DPS choices, so I hope I can help you out!

I also advise you get into the habit of checking the Berserker slot - there’s lots of power Berserkers that can pretty much single-handedly take care of any of the daily farming nodes.

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve sent a request. Here’s my usual supp list. I can switch some of em as per requests too. 126,318,232

1 Like

Thank you very much! You Arjuna Berserker with NP LVL5 and Kaleidoscope will absolutely help me with farming hehe, this is so much big help for me. Im so excited to farm

Thank you very much for adding me guys. I really appreciate it and now I have a lot of powerful help from you hehe. Can i specifically request Gudako and Alondra to change their Kama character skin to Ascension 1 or 2 I think? The one that has the 1st NP animation with that flowery circle instead if the space NP hehe, I just love that NP animation.

1 Like

You can also change the settings on your account so that you don’t see final ascensions (for spoiler reasons).

2 Likes

So this means I can get to play their servants with ascension 1 or 2 instead of 3?

2 Likes

Just 1st ascension, I changed mine, ironically enough, because I was tired of seeing kama’s first ascension.

2 Likes