Need help with a team ive been playing for a long time but still cant make teams

Hi! Make sure you correct assign your post to an appropriate sub-category above!

• Q&A: For questions looking for a single answer, like “I need advice” or “Does someone know if…”
  • Discussion: For general discussions that can span multiple posts, like, “What are everyone’s thoughts on X character” or “Things you’re looking forward to?”
  • Fluff: Almost off-topic stuff that’s mostly for fun, like fanart or general humor

Well…I see a Fusion team and God Ki.
For God ki use UI goku, SSJB Zenkai Goku, Fused zamasu, Vados, SSJB Blue goku Yellow, and SSJB vegeta LL.
For Fusion use Kelfa, Purple Vegito, Green Gogeta, Red Vegito, Yellow Gogeta, and Blue Gogeta.

Please can you help me with my team.

Continuing the discussion from Need help with a team ive been playing for a long time but still cant make teams:

The best team units that I see in this account is most likely future. Green goku black is really good with his card draw speed and damage cut. Purple vegeta is also good he also fits perfectly for future and vegeta fam.