Need help with first startup of FEH, help please?

I’m trying to start FEH for the first time on my device. The device in question is an iPhone 11 with over 2GB of RAM, enough storage for the game and any future updates, running on the recent iOS 14.6 update, and not jailbroken in the slightest. FEH is completely up to date as well and I’ve tried removing the app and redownloading it multiple times. The longest I was on the first load screen before the Title Screen was a mere 10 seconds. Can I have some help?

Update: I have sent an email to the FEH support at Nintendo, will update when the results are in.

Update 2: The email reply gave little help because of how strange my case is. The solutions they had were ones I have tried or ones that I cannot attempt, like clearing cache.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what the problem is? Is it not loading? It should ask to download some additional data, I think.

Also, welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! And no. All it asks is for Notification permissions.

1 Like

Hmm. Well try accepting those? You can change them later and some apps are finicky about that.

Still not sure exactly what the problem is.

2 Likes

Welcome to GP! :catclap:

Can we see a screenshot of any error messages you are getting?

2 Likes

If it’s failing to load, your device is already offering the best help.

Does it just exit out after that 10 seconds? More specifics or screenshots of what the problem is would help.

3 Likes

Have you tried loading the game on both cellular and a wireless network?

3 Likes

No error messages :/

2 Likes

Yes. Including downloading on both.

1 Like

It just crashes on avg. 1-3 seconds with no warnig

1 Like

I’ve tried accepting and denying, no dice

1 Like

Man that’s a weird case of wtf…I’m not sure I’ve seen or heard of FEH doing that on iOS

1 Like

Right???

2 Likes

How much storage does the phone have available? Not the RAM, but harddrive space. Also, is this a new phone or one you have been using for a while?

1 Like

Are you using an app or something that creates a new user or something (I guess more an issue on android)? I tried one of those once and could not get it to work.

But if this is a vanilla iPhone that is curious. So no message it just completely crashes?
Hmm…it is a bit hard to trouble shoot that.

Make sure both your phone and the app store are up to date, I guess.

Maybe double check your settings? I don’t use IOS so I can’t help with which settings specifically to double check.

1 Like

This one I’ve had since Dec 2019 and I’m at 97.7/256GB

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve checked all the settings I could for it. I’ve recently tried offloading it and redownloading and it hasn’t worked.

2 Likes

Everything from the app to the iOS is up to date

1 Like