Need help with larcei

Hello guys i got a her out of random draw and i really like her but her ivs are horrible -spd +res…:sleepy: should i still invest in her? If yes do you have any build ideas for her?

Changing this to Q&A due to the OP not reading the paragraph on sub-categories.

I would feed her to a Spd tank (I want one for regular Ike). If not, her base kit should still work, it just won’t be as scary as if she wasn’t -Spd.

4 Likes

Hmm i didnt think about that what are good candiates for me to fodder her? I mean i really like her but those stupid ivs

Who is the highest speed melee infantry unit that you have available?

1 Like

If you like her don’t fodder her just fully invest into her speed stat. You could do something like wrath and darting blow to fix her bad IVs.

1 Like

I would suggest Echidna. Good speed and mixed bulk, perfect for a repel tank.

2 Likes

Here’s a build if you don’t want to fodder her because you like her.

You can get swift sparrow 3 from the compile manuals and wrath from heroic grails from Astram. And rouse spd/def from Ferdinand who’s a 4* if I rember correctly he got demoted.
With this she should hit 54 spd? If I did my math right. If not correct me.
You can swap out the Swift sparrows for darting blow.
You also can use Repel instead of Wrath if you want.
I’m to lazy to calculate the special damage. So anyone want to do it for me?

1 Like

If you want to keep her then base kit or Lnd4 with a spd rouse to win speed checks.

If you want to fodder her it’s best to fodder her to the fastest melee unit you have like a previous user suggested unless there base spd isn’t at 44 or so,but another option is to stack speed on this unit,so even at a base 40 spd with certain skills this can reach 50+

1 Like

We almost there :sob:,I still need 1 more.

2 Likes

If you can’t afford that you could use this:

Just so you know though it make her more into a glass cannon so keep her safe. You can also use Life and Death 4 if you really want I don’t have it because it’s super rare if you have it though go for it it will add the most spd and attack…
I could math out the speed but that’s wayyyy to much work.

1 Like

Hopefully I can get the last 2 while pulling for Rinkah next week.

2 Likes

Imagine having more then 2 copy’s :joy:

2 Likes

First off all thanks for your answers

Those builds look kinda nice i dont have ferdinant tho but maybe i wait until i get him i have leila tho with neutral ivs but i wanna keep her for sure otherwise i dont have a Lnd4 fodder

My fastes infanrty unit is my +spd fallen Mareeta

Your echidna looks pretty nice so that would be an Option aswell but i only have one so far

Im sorry for my english it isnt my first language :blush:

1 Like

Ik your glad she finally got in

2 Likes

Do you have any speed waves? They work just as well. Also life and death 3 is on 3* and 4* Sothe who is a colorless dagger if you have him.

1 Like

@TMFM

1 Like

I got yarne and karla to fodder spd Wave, dont have sothe

1 Like

Do you have any with with darting blow? A 4* Thraja, Florina, Rebecca or Valter? You could use darting blow for the A slot.

1 Like

Odd spd wave is on halloween Rolf, a grail unit at 4*

1 Like

Or you could save codes and purchase the Holy War path for Swift Sparrow 3

1 Like