In my opinion, If anyone use her Dream Summon (p2w) for anything that isn’t “limited” are wasting her money.
If you continue playing and pulling you will reach (eventually) any adventurer and DLost is definitely a kindly F2P app in that way. Certainly, a pitybreaker are common in gacha games so is usually a bittersweet taste if you haven’t got the adventurer when he/she breacks your % x’D
You can choose ANY adventurer so choose wisely (a limited or temporary TOPTIER! = GCleo for instance x’D).
In reference to the team Composition…
- Sword: If you got Xander you don’t “need” S!Celliera despite her different resistences.
- Katana: Nothing specially good there.
- Daggers: Pretty good pool in dagger water attuned users. DYCleo is the best but the other 3 can do the same job. Mostly DYCleo (stun res) + Orsen (flame res) to solve any water content.
- Axe: S!Julietta > Karina + Rex ( the only burn res axe, but i can’t suggest to use it, just wait until they introduce a better 4*/5* water axe with burn res).
- Spear: Elisanne = general purpose (she’s just so relevent as a water buffer… anyone should promote it), other whise Fjorm > Xander.
- Bow: Laranoa (stun res) >>>>>>>>>>>> DYNefaria (burn res) >>> Waike (burn res).
- Staff: Every single water team MUST have healers. And Aeelen (or use Ricard to patch up meawhile you obtain NurseAeleen) and Thaniel are the obvius choice.
- WandTo patch the wand gap of Lily (which is actually the best wand water attuned to HBTrial ¬¬’) you can use Summer Stelle (a huge buffbot xD) or DY Xander (the problem with him is that he can’t be paired with the regular Xander in water teams xD).
To sum up;
In stun flame content i want to suggest Nuerse Aelen + S!Stelle (or Elisanne) + Karina + Xander (full based on skill damage + buffs).
And in burn flame content you can’t ignore Fjorm and Lily xD. So try to pick up Thaniel + Fjorm + Lily + Elisanne/Orsem/Celliera.
*note that Elisanne have only 50% burn res and 25% stun resist (with 41 nodes min! so yuo need to promote it first)
Well, that’s all x’D It’s all about read and comprehend the adventure list and any tier lists.