Nero Rider: Make it Happen

Just a thought after going through ‘E Pluribus Unum Arc’ then reading this (scrnsht attached). I thought that maybe, next Nero Fest, they should really release Nero Rider just for the Meme-Fact of being weak to Assasin(ation).

4 Likes

nero rider, more like beast vi

1 Like

considering that fate Nero was literally meant as ■■■■■■ of Babylon” than her ride will be freaking Beast of Revelation - that is major boss level. Nero herself does not like talking about this class for obvious reasons.

But that would be cool idea for Nero Alter :fgo_umu:

5 Likes

I really hope if nero beast/rider does ever happen, it ends up not being a nero alter, but just a full on older(?) corrupt tyrant nero with no strings attached

alter would feel just like far too much of a cop-out for her character

oh yeah. also, sorry, but gil tossed nero out into the streets and took over her event

next year starts gilfest (battle in new york)

1 Like

During Gudaguda 4, there’s a section why you end up having to fight a bunch of alter servants like Artoria Lancer and Jeanne Berserker. For some reason Nero is also fighting with them so people have been theorizing that the Nero we know is already an alter version.

3 Likes

tbf, we should already know alter doesn’t automatically mean evil, since like

okita alter exists

and this is ignoring the complexities for the other alters or how evil alignment in nasuverse isn’t quite the same as is traditionally understood, based on what can be gleamed from servants with it already

Oh shiii… Well, that’s interesting.

I would definitely not mind if they added/implemented Nero’s Saber Venus form in some way.

5 Likes

Well she does get minor appeareance as statue in UmuCaster NP. But as separate servant… you know, there is no such thing as too much Nero :fgo_umu:

7 Likes

Yes.
A servant in itself would be fantastic.

Well of course, there’s no such thing. I mean Artoria’s everywhere. haha

1 Like

No, give her a full dress first, robes or a form-fitting chestplate, either would do.

Much as I liked Extella, I found that outfit rather urgh

Is it just me who wants Rider Nero to be a male. Well, I just wanted a male Nero too so…

Iirc, Rider is actually the class that Nero best qualifies for. However, she is absolutely adamant about being summoned as a Saber, so she used her Imperial Privilege to force herself into the Saber class.

As for why, the reason she gives in Extra is because Saber is the best class. However, I have seen some speculation that her Rider form would be one of the Beasts, and she obviously doesn’t want that.

That aside, PADORU RIDER WHEN DW?!?! NERO’S THE OG SANTA IN FATE, SO WHY IS THERE NO PADORU SERVANT?!?!

3 Likes

Julius Rider: Make it Happen

Julius (son of) Venus form

only if he’s rider for the same reason medb is

2 Likes

Why not? I bet she’s pretty good at riding. :fgo_bbgrin:

1 Like

Supposedly Rider Nero is already coded into the game. She is called “Mother Harlot.”

And as others have mentioned, she is speculated to be the Evil Nero we know from History who persecuted the Christians and will likely be Beast VI.

2 Likes

well, the other half of beast vi, at least

since we already know of one half of beast vi (the beast of 666) via fate/prototype

1 Like