#neverlucky

:feh_azura:

17 Likes

Dez are mine right now. Except 0 lift loss cause I usally manage to kill 3-4. Unless someone gets lucky with tactics room.

■■■■ tactics room. The rematch is going to hurt for that.

Cause Im salty.

I’m 7-4 this week,but 3 of those losses were after sucessful def wins in which I managed to kill 2-3 of there units,so I’ve only lost 36 lift this season,def set ups aren’t my forte,so I try to mitigate lift loss as much as possible by going for at least 2 kills rather then an actual win.

I just lost a match because someone took the 50 50 on one of my traps :feh_hecmad:

Like you though, I lost 40 but ouch, 3 losses (especially where you lose lift) is rough

2 Likes

People actually went pretty desperate against my team. One of time just throw their units in the fire pits of death, only to clear it using a PvE dancing strategy.

It was horrible. :catcry:

4 Likes

I have like fort lvl2 defense but I’m pretty proud I can usually take out a unit or two, only one person got a flawless win this season. But that fort lvl 4 higher hurts a lot

A good team and maybe a little bit of idiocy in their plays could overcome the deficit in stats.

1 Like

Yep it’s what I’m counting on. Just minimize the loss rather than aim for wins, and it works

1 Like

My own bad luck was more in Offense than Defense this week… Couldn’t even get past T22. :feh_elisad:

Can’t wait till Líf so I can finally (and hopefully) have an Astra Mythic.

My offense was pretty terrible too

Next week I get to use Saizo and Leif though :feh_eiriana_grande: :feh_azura:

1 Like

Just use Def mythics kappa.

1 Like